Chapter 6

When we got into the house we went to the bathroom connected to our bedroom and I got in first, then Hotch joined me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder and began to kiss my collar bone "If he ever touches you ill kill him y/n." he says in-between kisses so I cupped his cheeks and kissed him then he lifted me off of the ground and I wrapped my legs around his waist then he whispered "Oral sex doesn't count as sex." and I thought he wanted me to go down on him.

Then he placed my feet back on the ground and got on his knees. He lifted my left leg over his shoulder and I grabbed onto his other shoulder for balance.

He dove right in and it felt like he was sucking the life out of me. "A-aar" I moaned and he hummed against my clit and slipped two thick fingers into me. "Harder" I demanded and he listened. It wasn't long after until I felt the knot in my stomach build up. "Aaron I-i need to" before I could finish he cut me off "cum my love" and right there I came into his mouth.

After fixing my breathing I moved onto my knees and he lifted me up and kissed me on the lips "tonight was about you my love." he said leaning his head onto mine.

He lifted me up again and turned off the water. He dried both of us off with a towel and carried me to the bed. "y/n you have to promise me you wont leave this house without me and if you hear anything wake me up. I can't let him get to you." he says looking at me "I promise I won't leave without you and if I hear anything I will wake you up." i say as he laid on top of me and placed his head on my breasts

I played with his hair until he fell asleep and I began reading The collector by John Fowles recommended by none other than Spencer Walter Reid.

After reading a chapter I called Spencer to see how he was doing.

"Hey Spence, how are things back in Virginia?" I asked "y/n I have missed you so much we're on a case in Minnesota right now but I can call you back later." he says and we hang up after saying our goodbyes.

After a few minutes Aaron begins to scream in his sleep and shake a little. "Aaron. Aaron wake up!" I screamed and shook him awake. When he woke up he had tears in his eyes and I hugged him.

"You are safe now Aaron. You are safe." I said as I held him in my arms. He cried into my chest and held me extremely tight. "He had you y/n. In my dream some man had you and he was hurting you." he said "Nobody is going to hurt me Aaron. Look at me." We looked into eachothers eyes.

"I am here with you. Nobody is going to hurt us. We are safe." I said before pecking his lips and putting my head on his. I slowly laid back down and pulled him with me to lay on my chest.

His arms were still wrapped around me and he soon fell back asleep after having me read to him.

I didn't go to sleep until about 1 am because I didn't want him to have another nightmare.

When I woke up it was 8 am and he was still wrapped around my waist and I didnt want to wake him so I just played with his hair.

About an hour later he groaned "Good Morning sleepyhead." i said before kissing his forehead. "Good morning my love." he lifted himself up and kissed me. "I'm sorry about last night."

"Aaron you have nothing to be sorry for." i said before kissing him again. "We have to go to another event tonight." he said and we both got up and ate cereal for breakfast.

"Whatever happens tonight don't leave my side y/n." he said looking concerned "I won't." I responded. We ate our cereal and when he drank his milk from the bowl he put his hand on my thigh and gripped it tightly which caused a tingly feeling in my stomach.

When we finished we went upstairs to pick out our outfits for tonight. I picked out a light pink strapless dress that has a slit in the leg. His outfit obviously matched mine so he wore a light pink shirt with dress pants. When we were ready it was already 3 and the event started at 4 so we decided to talk.

"So why did you and your ex wife get a divorce?" i asked "she cheated on me and wanted me to quit the BAU

"So why did you and your ex wife get a divorce?" i asked "she cheated on me and wanted me to quit the BAU. Why did you move to Virginia?"

"I moved here to start over, I left everything behind the second I got the job at the BAU. How old are you?" i said "I am 42 and you are 26 is that a problem for you y/n?" he asked "no just wondering." We continued to talk for about 30 minutes then we left the house and got into the car.

We sang to the wallows during the ride and when we arrived we saw Damon walking inside and I immediately tensed up but hid it well enough.