Chapter 8

When we got to the house we made out as I unlocked my door and once we entered he pushed me against the door causing it to close and he latched onto my neck. I began taking off his clothes and leading him upstairs to my bedroom.

By the time we got there he was completely naked "stay here, I'll be back." I ran out to the car and that is when the food arrived. I thanked the guy and tipped him then I pulled out my gifts for Aaron.

I went back up to the bedroom and said, "We can eat before or after?" I asked "After." he responded and I pushed him so he was laying on the bed and I held a pair of handcuffs in front of him. I knew he preferred to be the dom but it was worth a shot.

He flipped us so that he was on top of me and handcuffed me to the bed frame. He ripped my clothes off but I didn't mind. The cold air hit my chest causing my nipples to harden.

He kissed me then moved down my body and latched onto my left nipple while playing with the right, then he switched. He moved lower down my stomach and I felt his warm breath on my clit. "Please." i said while pressing my eyes shut. "Please what y/n?" "Please just fuck me." and he did. He immediatley put three fingers inside of me and began finger fucking me.

His thrusts were sloppy then he pulled his fingers out and sucked on them. He moved to hover over me "If at any time you want to stop or it becomes too much to say red." he said and I nodded in agreement and he put his hand around my neck and slowly lined himself up with me.

Once he began to enter me I moaned at the contact. His thrusts were slow at first giving me time to adjust but he hadn't put the entire thing in me. I wrapped my legs around him and slowly finished putting him inside of me.

Then he quickened his thrusts and tightened his grip on my neck "You like this don't you, you little whore." he said and I moaned again. "Y-yes i like this." he thrusted harder now and I felt the knot in my stomach grow.

My walls clenched around his dick "let go for me princess." he said and I did. Soon after he released into me and it felt amazing.

He got up and went to the bathroom. He came back with a warm rage and wiped my thighs with it and uncuffed me.

He sat me up and got the food then he moved to sit behind me and i laid with my back against his chest and we ate together not caring that the food was now cold.  

Once we finished eating he went downstairs and got rid of the trash and came back up.

He picked me up and carried me into my bathroom bridal style. He gently put my in the tub and began the water. Once the tub was kind of full he got in behind me. 

He poured some soap in the bath to form bubbles "Are you okay y/n?" he asked "I'm okay Aaron. Did you enjoy it too?" I asked

"Yes I enjoyed in my love." he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me.

We sat in the bath for about 15 minutes before stepping out.

We laid on the bed and watched Call me by your name. He eventually fell asleep but I stayed awake for the whole movie.

When the movie ended I got a phone call. When I picked up the phone it was Spencer. I answered it while throwing on Aarons button up and a pair of clean underwear.

I stepped out of the room to let him sleep.

"Hey Spencer what's up?" I asked

"Hey y/n I know its late but could you come over?"

"Yeah I can be there in 20."

"Okay goodbye."

"Goodbye Spencer."