Chapter 12

Hotchs POV

I woke up before her and decided to make breakfast.

I made eggs, bacon and coffee and soon after she came downstairs. "Good morning princess." I said before pecking her forehead and directing her to the kitchen island and sitting her on one of the stools.

"Good morning." she responded

"Here take two of these, drink this and eat this." I said while handing her two pain killers, coffee and her plate.

"Thank you Aaron."

"How are you feeling y/n?"

"I feel fine; a little sore." she laughed

"Good because since we are both off today I wanted us to go to New York for the weekend."

We finished our breakfast and went back upstairs to the bedroom. I packed her bag for her and picked out her clothes while she showered. Then I packed my bag and she got out of the shower.

She walked out of the bathroom without a towel on and her ass was still bright red and slightly bruised. "You said you were a little sore, this doesn't look little." I said as she walked past me.

I grabbed the lotion and began massaging it on her ass. "You need to tell me when you are in pain y/n." I stood up and pecked her lips.

"It doesn't hurt that bad." she pouted. 

"But it is still dark and bruised so it still hurts." I responded 

Then I went into the bathroom and got a shower.

The whole time I was in the shower all I could think about was this weekend and how I would be able to spend two uninterrupted days with her. Watching her smile and laugh, watching her get excited about the littlest things. She always knew how to put a smile on my face and just having her around made my day a thousand times better.

I stepped out of the shower and she was already wearing the outfit I picked out for her for our trip.

She was wearing light grey sweat pants with a plain long sleeve blank shirt along with a pair of ugg slides so that she would be comfortable. I decided to match with her today and we wore the exact same thing.

I carried our bags out to the car and refused her help. Then I opened the passenger door for her and we started on our journey. 

We had a 7 hour drive ahead of us so I asked what she wanted to do while we were in New York. 

"I want to see the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty and shop. What about you?" she asked.

"I just want to spend these next few days with you and no interruptions." I said with a smirk on my face hinting at what I meant. 

I placed my right hand on her thigh and she wrapped her entire hand around my index finger.

"Wanna play never have I ever?" I asked

"Yeah sure you say something first."

"Okay never have I ever dated my boss." I chuckled

"You asshole" she slapped my arm 

"Okay never have I ever been with someone younger than me." she said with a smirk on her face

"oh wow okay never have I ever been attracted to the same sex."

"how did you know?" she said while turning to face me

"The way that you looked at Emily on your first day kinda gave it away."

"Okay never have I ever been in more than 2 relationships."

"Your such a liar there is no way."

"Your right I shouldn't really count you." she said while laughing and I lifted my hand from her thigh and grabbed her throat to pull her in for a kiss.

"You are mine." I growled 

"I am yours and you are mine Aaron."

"okay new game. How about 2 truths and a lie." I suggested

"Okay I will go first. My favorite color is viridian, I want to travel to Sweden and I had a pet gerbil as a kid."

"Okay so I think that viridian is the lie because I have never even heard of that." I laughed

"Nope you are wrong and viridian is a shade of green. Try again."

"The gerbil?"

"You are correct I had a dog."

"Okay my turn I am dating the love of my life, I like unicorn ice cream and I listen to Ariana Grande." I said and she looked puzzled

"Umm you don't listen to Ariana Grande I think." she laughed

"Correct"

She yawned and I reached into the backseat and handed her a blanket. She covered herself and fell asleep with both of her hands wrapped around my right hand while I continued to drive.