Chapter 13

y/n pov

I woke up on a bed the wasn't mine in a room I didn't recognize. I sat up and looked around for Aaron and when I couldn't find him I decided to search the house.

"Aaron?" I yelled

"Im in the kitchen love." he responded quickly

I made my way down to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him from behind.

"Goodafternoon my love. How did you sleep?" he asked

"Good. It would have been better if I didn't wake up scared out of my mind." I responded. "What do you mean? Did you have a nightmare." he turned to me and cupped my cheek.

"No I just meant that I woke up alone in a place that I don't know." I moved to peck his lips then he handed me a plate full of food.

"Who do you think is going to eat all of this sir." I winked at him "You because you will need your strength for tonight." he pecked my forehead and we moved to the table to eat our food.

After finishing he took both of our plates and placed them in the sink. "Go up to the bedroom and strip. Lay on your back and don't move. Your save word is red." he said as his eyes darkened.

I got up from my seat and practically ran up to the bedroom and stripped. I laid there for what seemed like forever but was only 3 minutes and he came in with a bowl of ice. He set the bowl down and grabbed a bag from the closet. He pulled out handcuffs and a blindfold. He attached my wrists to the headboard before wrapping the blindfold over my eyes.

He moved away from the bed and I could hear him taking off his clothing at a deadly slow pace.

"Aaron please." I begged for him to touch me. He moved and brought the bowl back with him placing an ice cube on each of my nipples before dragging one down my stomach and onto my clit.

I moaned in response

He moved 3 fingers inside of me and set a ruthless pace while finger fucking me.

"You like this don't you; you fucking slut. You're such a whore for me." 

I just moaned as I could make out words.

"Words princess or I will stop." 

"Yes I-i like this."

After 2 minutes I felt the knot build in my stomach. "Plea-please let me cum sir." I begged

"No"

"please!" I moaned but he pulled his fingers out of me and cleaned them with his mouth before moving in-between my legs and eating my out.

He stuck his tongue inside of my and rubbed my clit with his thumb. After about a minute the knot returned. "please. please let me cum." I begged again.

"No." 

I whimpered as he pulled away yet again. He edged me 3 more times with his mouth and fingers before lining his dick with my pussy and giving me no time to adjust when he thrusted into me at a fast pace. 

I knew I couldn't take another edge seeing as I was already sensitive "slow-slow down please." I begged but he just fastened his pace. I couldn't take it anymore. "RED!" I screamed and he immediately pulled out of me and pulled me into his embrace. 

"Are you okay?" he whispered 

"yes im fine now." I said and he carried me bridal style to the tub and began the warm water. He placed me in the tub then added bubbles and slid in behind me. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist and then lifted one to play with my hair. "Do you want to talk about it y/n?" he asked before kissing the back of my head.

"It was just to much."

After about 30 minutes he lifted me out of the tub and dried me off then he went to the closet and brought me one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers and dressed me.

We moved to the bed and I laid my head on his chest. "I love you Aaron." I said before closing my eyes.

"I love you y/n y/l/n" was all I heard before drifting off to sleep.