𝐟𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐚 (𝟏)

"you, me, cuddles, chocolate, sofa, film, now."

-----

y/n's pov

"hey, bubba," i said as fabio came through the door. he didn't respond and went upstairs to shower and change. he normally only did this when he was in a mood with someone or something. he seemed fine when he left this morning, so it must be the manager screwing him over.

i heard the hairdryer go off, so this normally meant that he would come down and we'd watch tv for a bit, before dinner. after at least ten minutes he hadn't come down, so my conclusion was he had a bad day with the boss.

in an attempt to try and calm him down and make him feel better, i decided a movie night would help him feel better. since his game was in a few days, it wouldn't harm in relaxing tonight.

i got his favourite chocolate and film ready, with blankets and pillows galore. he has a massive soft spot for cuddling, so i figured it would be nice for him to relax in this way.

i ran up the stairs to find him lying on our bed, staring into space motionless.

"you, me, cuddles, chocolate, sofa, film, now," i exclaimed, then left the room and sat down on the sofa waiting for him. i heard him trudge down the stairs and open the door.

his face lit up like fairy lights when he saw what it looked like.

"princess, why do you do all of this for me?"

"i know you've had a stressful day, so i thought i could cheer you up a bit."

he got under the blankets and held me close to him. i hit play on the film and we stayed like this for the duration of the film, occasionally giving each other food.

the film soon finished.

"i love you, baby. thank you for this, you've made my day a million times better."

"i love you too, fab. anything for you."

we soon got tired and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

-----

a/n i hope this is good enough! i will rewrite it if you want me to.

it has been confirmed that i'm off back to school tomorrow, so it is likely updates will be slower.

stay safe!

c.b 💗