𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭 𝐦𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐲 (𝟐)

"do you wanna stay in tonight? we both don't wanna go out, so come here."

-----

y/n's pov

"y/n?"

"yeah?"

"we haven't been on a date in a while, wanna go on one in a couple of days time?"

"yeah, i'm up for it. we haven't gone out in a while, it would be nice."

"okay, i'll book it now." scott said, pressing a kiss to my cheekbone.

time skip to two days later

today, i definitely don't feel up for it. i've starting breaking out, i'm not feeling the greatest, and overall i just want to stay at home. i can't say that to scott, though, as he's been excited for this for ages. as we rarely get any spare time together, due to tour tight schedules, he couldn't shut up about it.

"you still up for our date at 7, y/n/n?"

"of course. i've missed having a proper date night, it'll be brilliant." i partially lied, wishing that we could just order takeout and watch films on netflix.

as it was now half five, i decided it would be a good time to start getting ready, even though we wouldn't be leaving for another hour.

i had a quick shower, in an attempt to detox the bad energy on my mind. it didn't work, at all.

i sat down, thinking of what to do for my makeup, as scott walked in.

"hey, bubba," he said, before closing the door.

"hey, tommy, what's up?"

he sat down at the end of our bed. "just wondering how you were. you didn't seem right when i asked you if you were still up for it."

"oh, it's just nothing, getting nervous as paparazzi will probably be there, as normal." it was partially true, but there is more than just that.

scott could sense that there was something wrong, i could see his eyes darting around the room. something about him was off too, but i couldn't press my finger on it.

"do you wanna stay in tonight? we both don't wanna go out, so come here."

i turned around, smiled, and went over to him, accepting his hug. my head found his chest, inhaling his scent. scott's arms wrapped around my body, holding me closer to him. he pressed kisses to my temple, moving to my forehead, then to my nose. he lifted my chin with his finger, and he pressed a small yet sweet kiss to my lips.

scott got his phone, called the place and cancelled the reservation. still holding onto me and with his fingers doodling on my jumper, he made sure i was safe with him.

once he got off the phone, he held me for a little while longer.

"you okay, tommy?"

"yeah, bubba. i didn't really feel up for going out today, i'm a little tired from the media duty this morning, even though it's off season. i was thinking that we can have takeout, then cuddle while watching a film or something."

"we can do that. what were you thinking of having?"

"y/f/takeaway."

"are you saying that because it's my favourite?"

"no! i actually want it, baby."

"okay. i'll have... y/f/dish."

"we'll get three of that."

"three? there's two of us, i don't think it's safe for cats either, babe."

"one for you, one for me, then another one for tomorrow for lunch."

"aww, you sure? i can save some for tomorrow, you know. save your money."

"bubba, i'm earning twenty grand a week, it won't matter. i am sure, princess. let me treat you, but it's not so much of a treat."

"okay."

"i'll get ordering now, you think of something to watch."

scott loaded up the website, got it ordered, and i figured that if he wanted to have my favourite takeaway, we can watch his favourite film, 'the fugitive'.

it came to our door, scott got it for us, and i got blankets to watch the film. i got it up on the tv. when scott noticed, he smiled.

"y/n! why are we gonna watch my favourite film? i said you could choose..."

"i know. and i chose this."

"baby! that's so cute! i love you!" he put the bag down, straddling me (not sexually) and peppering kisses all over my face. "i love you, i love you, i love you!"

"i love you too," i said, in between laughing.

"good. i'll go get plates for us." he kissed me on the lips, before going into the kitchen and returning, with plates and drinks.

he served everything up for us, and got us both drinks of y/f/drink.

"here you go, bubba."

"thank you," i said, letting scott get in behind me, so we could cuddle.

i pressed play on the film, enjoying our night in with takeaway.

-----

hope this is good, i will rewrite if you want!! <3

stay safe and sending love, c.b <3 <3 <3