𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐳𝐢

"i will verbally fight you for me beating you at mario kart! you bullet bill! well, you were that quick at stealing my heart."

-----

y/n's pov

"y/n! i want a game of mario kart." milan came up to me, handing me a nintendo switch controller.

"okay... i'd like to think i'm quite good."

"well, i'm better than you."

"we'll see about that, mil."

"i choose first, yeah?"

"i suppose so."

milan chose 'rainbow road', the newest one.

"oh, i'm a beast at this, prepare to lose."

"baby, i like how you're trying, but it's not going to happen."

i finished the first lap by the time he got to the last item box.

"what? how is this happening?"

"i told you i'm good!"

"no, i can't lose like this."

you could see that he was trying his hardest. somehow, he kept falling behind. he was in eighth while i was in first.

"why are these coms better than me? oh, i've got a golden mushroom. watch out."

"ooh, very scary."

he got up to third with the item, and we were now onto the last lap. i was quite far ahead, so items would be random.

"how the hell have i got a bullet bill in third? i don't care, i'm coming to get you."

"nah, i've nearly won."

he got to second, and nearly caught me up.

"i will verbally fight you for me beating you at mario kart! you bullet bill! well, you were that quick at stealing my heart."

i won, beating him by about five seconds. a pout was on milan's face.

"who thought playing this game was a good idea? it's stupid anyway."

"aww, baby, sore loser, are we? can't help being the best." i joked, laughing. he just crossed his arms, avoiding eye contact. "oh, you're actually mad? baby, i'm sorry if i made you upset. what do you want to do?"

"i want attention."

"okay, baby."

i sat down next to him and he put his head in my lap. beginning to get comfy, i began playing with his curls, and i pressed kisses to his forehead now and again.

he soon was his normal self, smiling and laughing.

he got up, pulled me into him, and i continued to give him affection until we both ended up falling asleep.

-----

hope this is okay! don't mind rewriting :)

going to start adding more prompts now, as most of them have been done (:

stay safe, c.b <3