𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐳 (𝟑)

"marry me!"

-----

y/n's pov

"i'm sick and tired of you moaning about this person at chelsea! especially when it is a WOMAN! i'm physically drained from it, kai!"

"i know, y/n, i know."

"well, what am i meant to do with that? huh? celebrate as if i just saved the fucking world?"

"baby, come on."

"no, i won't 'come on', kai! i'm literally just- AGH!"

arguing with kai is like talking to a brick wall. except for the brick wall is actually listening.

"y/n, she's been bugging me to go home with her for weeks. WEEKS! i'm done with it too!"

"well, have you?"

"have i what?"

"gone home with her. you've been late home for a while from training. i know when reece gets home from his girlfriend. we facetime. AND HE LIVES FURTHER AWAY FROM THERE THAN US!"

that was the thing that ticked me off the most. he complains about a girl, yet he's late home from work? and this woman is from his work? it doesn't quite add up.

"what the hell are you on?"

"have you gone home with her?"

"no! why the hell would i do that?"

"you talk about her more than us! and we've been fucking childhood sweethearts!"

"UGH! i'm not cheating on you, y/n! i love you with my heart! my whole life!"

i sighed, turning away from him. "well, PROVE IT!"

"marry me!"

the room fell deadly silent, as i gradually turned around to face kai. "what?" i somehow managed to choke out, my hand slowly finding my mouth.

it was now kai's turn to sigh. he went over to a draw and pulled out a small box, suited for a ring. he got down on one knee and opened it up, revealing one of the most gorgeous rings you could ever find.

"marry me?" he seemed to question it more this time, his shoulder appearing to protect his face. "i mean it. i love you with all of my life. why not, y/n. live while we can. marry me!"

i couldn't believe it. the man, of which i accused of cheating on me, has just proposed to me. what is happening? why is this happening?

at least he took my mind of the argument. it will end it, i guess, as i will say it.

only issue is that my mouth became dry, my throat needing something. i felt my voice was trapped.

"yes..." i managed to choke out.

kai turned and looked at me, his smile prominent on his face. my heart melted when he hugged me, keeping me close.

"i love you, the future mrs havertz."

he placed the ring on my finger, it fitting perfectly. "i love you too, from the future mrs havertz."

safe to say that the woman at his work would know that kai and i were engaged. i think they could guess as i could barely walk, watching him train.

she never tried to get with him again.

-----

hope this is okayyy!

stay safe, c <3