𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐳 (𝟒)

"i need kisses."

-----

y/n's pov

i was sat at home, on my day off, waiting for kai to come back from his chelsea training session. i remembered he had something to do with the media today, god knows what, and he would be a little later home.

it hit three o'clock, the time he said it should finish. i soon heard my phone ping and i checked to see what it was.

-----

kai❤️🥺

hey baby i've done my duty! i'll be home in about ten minutes :)

-----

i quickly typed a response and sent it back to him, starting to get myself ready for when he returns to me. he's usually needy, so we'll have to wait and see what happens once he gets here.

10 minutes later

"baby! i'm home!"

"hey, kai. how was training?" i asked, receiving a hug from him as he walked through the door.

"it was good. how was your day?"

"it was alright. got everything i needed to do finished so i'm happy."

"that's great to hear, darling."

"i've just got to finish one more job then i'll be all yours!"

i went back into the kitchen, finishing the job i needed to do. after that i began to feed the dog, getting the food out of the cupboard.

"y/n," i heard kai whine from the living room, holding out my name. "come here."

"i'll be with you soon, baby. just feeding the dog."

"it can wait."

"i don't want the dog to starve, babe."

"i need kisses."

i sighed. "the more you witter about it, the longer it'll be before i get to you."

he soon shut up about it, i didn't hear a peep from him until i was finished and i went over to him.

"baby," his arms reaching out to me. i smiled, getting myself towards him. his head found my neck and stayed there, whilst i began to kiss his temple and run my fingers through his hair. kai hummed in response, moving his head closer to me, nuzzling his nose into my neck.

we stayed like this for a while, with me having to fulfill kai's needy self of wanting kisses.

-----

hope this is okay! :)

sending my love and stay safe, c <3