𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐣𝐛𝐫𝐢

"those heels, jeez."

-----

y/n's pov

hannibal and i decided that we would have a date night, at one of manchester's great and expensive restaurants. he insisted on making it fancy and private, so i had to choose something to wear, suited for the attire.

i wore a y/fav/colour mid-thigh length dress, with matching heels. you always have to come prepared for any situation, this one included.

someone knocked on my door, i assumed that it would be him. i went down and opened the door, to find him standing there in a suit.

"hey, mon amour," he said, hugging me.

"hi, hanni, you look handsome,"

"thank you!" he replied. "those heels, jeez."

he glanced down to see the three-inched shoe. "you're making me look small."

i laughed in response. "good. you're a giant, so i need to compete with you."

we then both laughed. we made our way to the restaurant via taxi, and we took pictures in the back of the car.

once we got to the hotel, we ordered our three courses, with y/fav/drink.

after the meal, we were stuffed.

"thank god the seasons over, i feel like i'm a beached whale."

"me too."

we (somehow) managed to get out of the restaurant and back to his place in one piece.

"i still can't believe that you look insanely beautiful," he pressed a kiss to my temple. "with those shoes as well. how you walk in them i'll never know."

"i don't have any secrets or tricks. it's easier/harder than what you think."

he hummed in response.

the two of us got ready for bed, him lending me a jumper and sweats.

"night, mon amour."

"night, hanni."

-----

hope this is okay!

stay safe and sending all fo my love, cb x