𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐠 (𝟐)

"i wish you could be here with me."

-----

y/n's pov

today, barcelona played away in the 'el clasico', and due to covid i was unable to go and support him.

unfortunately, the result was 2-1 to real, so frenkie's team lost.

frenkie got back to the barcelona team hotel (which is still in madrid), and i received a facetime call from him.

"hey, baby. sorry for the loss," i said when i picked up.

"hi, love. it's okay, it's just that we weren't good enough to get the three points. or even a point."

"hmm. i thought you played well though, despite the result,"

"thank you baby. i needed you here today, you're hugs are the best. and i really need one right now." he laughed. it was good to see him smiling again.

"i wish that i could give you a hug, frenkie. you're hugs aren't too bad, bub."

frenkie then sighed. "i wish you were here with me."

his eyes looked down, before looking back at me through his phone. it was clear that he was down, and that he needed me there.

"aww, baby. i love you so much, and you'll be back here tomorrow, and i'll give you all the attention you need then. i promise."

"thank you, princess. i love you more. i'll get to bed, darling, and i'll talk to you tomorrow, okay? i will be home, so i'll see you then, yeah?"

"yeah, that's fine, baby. well played today, see you tomorrow!"

"bye, love!"

i hung up the call, and got myself ready for bed.

eventually, i fell asleep in our shared bed.

the day after

i slept in a long while this morning, as i was also quite tired from the night prior.

i felt the bed dip and arms wrap around my body, before i woke up a little bit.

my eyes fluttered open, seeing the sight of my boyfriend, frenkie, lie in bed with me.

"morning, baby," he whispered, pulling me closer into his chest. "did you sleep well?"

"morning, love. i did, thank you. how are you feeling from last night?"

"a lot better, now that you're here with me."

i hummed in response, placing my arms around his waist and nuzzling my nose into his neck.

"i missed you so much, y/n. but i'm glad i'm here now."

"i missed you too, frenkie. i can give you the attention you've been asking for now,"

"yes!" he cheered quietly, before showing me a wide smile.

"what do you want, bub?"

he didn't say anything; he moved his head into my neck and placed one hand in his hair and another around his waist, holding him close.

i started playing with his hair. "baby, you're the best," he said, pressing kisses to my skin.

"i love you,"

"i love you too,"

i couldn't wait to see what the rest of the day would look like.

-----

hope this is okay!!

love every single one of you, cb <3