𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞

looking after you on your period

-----

y/n's pov

today was the second day of my period, and i knew that it was bad. barely able to move from the spot i was in on the bed, i messaged my boyfriend of two years, kylian mbappe, to get me something from the stores.

-

kylian <3

hey baby <3
could you get me some chocolate and period products for me?
i love you 🥰❤️

-

he responded soon after, saying that he would and promised to give me attention once he got home.

"mon amour, where are you?" kylian called, after the front door closed.

"i'm upstairs, bub,"

i soon heard the pitter-patter of his feet tumbling up the stairs, and the bedroom door opened.

"oh, darling. how are you feeling?"

"if i'm being honest, merde,"

"bless you, amour. cuddle?"

i nodded my head, opening my arms, encouraging him to join me in-between the sheets. he gracefully accepted, getting in and placing my head on his chest. pulling me closer to him, he moved his hand to my stomach, warming me up with his touch.

"merci, kylian."

"it's okay, cheri. do you want to watch something? or something to eat?"

"can we watch a bit of y/f/s (your favourite show) and we can share the chocolate you got me?"

"the staff at psg will hate me, but i don't care. if i'm doing it with you, i can deal with it."

my heart filled with love from the 22-year-old next to me, as he passed me a piece of the chocolate and turned onto the latest episode of y/f/s and pulled me more into him, pressing sweet kisses to my forehead.

"je t'aime," i whispered, as my eyes fluttered closed as his thumb rubbed circles on my stomach.

"je t'aime aussi," he responded, wrapping the blanket around us, enclosing me in warmth as i fell asleep in his arms.

-----

hope this is okay!! i don't take french so thank google translate if anything is wrong lmao :)

love yous, c <3