Bad Luck

3rd Person POV

~~~

(Y/n) woke up, her eyes fluttering open. She had gotten plenty of rest from the night before, practically sleeping like a baby.
She sat up yawning, ready to greet Swap a good morning before realizing that he wasn't in his bed. She blinked, having the aroma of bacon fill her nostrils. They took in a deep inhale before getting up and putting away her little blanket bed, getting ready for the day while doing so.
They can hear Sans and Papyrus's usual banter as they walked down the stairs. Entering the kitchen with a great big smile, they gave her usaul greeting.

" Goodmorning guys! "

She beamed, sitting down at the table.

" Greatmorning human! How did you sleep? "

Swap asked, setting her breakfast down infront of them.

" I actually had a GREAT night sleep! How about you Pap? "

She turned to the younger brother. The taller skeleton shrugged while smiling.

" Sleep is sleep to me...! "

" -And you're gonna need it! Papyrus, no more human-sitting! We're going to go about our lives today! "

Swap chimed, surely it was because he didn't feel comfortable with Papyrus being alone with his human anymore.
He felt the longer they hung out the closer they got. Why should he continue his responsibilities while Papyrus has fun with the human?
Vile. Unacceptable.

" Alright with me... "

That was a lie. Papyrus wanted to spend time with (Y/n). Speaking of...

" What will I be doing? "

You asked, finishing your breakfast.

" What will- Well you'll be here safe and sound until we get home! "

You stood up to put your plate away but, Sans just ended up snatching it from you with his magic to put it away himself.

" Safe and sound? I can assure you, Sans. I can manage myself. "

You tried to convince them but he just ended up laughing in your face.
What made it worse is that Papyrus joined in aswell.

" Sweet human! You must understand that your head is a prize to be won! Sure, most monsters will leave you be but, whose to say all monsters won't make an advance to harm you? "

He asked, tilting his head.

" It's true, kiddo. You're the golden ticket we need outta this place. "

Papyrus agreed. You couldn't believe this! It felt as if you were asking strict parents to let you play outside! Completely and utterly ridiculous. They were treating you like a baby!

She huffed, standing up and sitting on the couch, crossing your arms and pouting. Swap thought the sight was cute.

" Oh, come on Human! Don't be that way! See, look! You still have TV! "

He grabbed the remote and put the news on.
Napstaton; The underground's celebrity was dressed in a news anchor attire and had a distraught expression on their face.

" Ladies and Gentlemen, we have some alarming news to bring to your homes today. "

Papyrus entered the living room to see what was going on.  The robot continued...

" For the first time in monster history we have a person missing. His name is Radmon Rabbit and was last seen at Waterfall with a friend. If you have any information about this young man please contact any royal guardsmen, thank you for your cooperation. "