Don't judge a book by the cover

3rd person Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bounce
Bounce
Bounce

"C'mon (Y/n)! Get up! I want you to meet some of my many friends!"

Sans said jumping up and down on his bed, waking you up. You sat up, your hair a mess and your face tired, with a path of dry drool that escaped your mouth while you slept. So in other words you look like a friggin mess, but to Sans you looked absolutely adorable!
You looked at Sans' blue alarm clock

5:00 a.m.

"It's so early....*yawn* Do you usually wake up at five in the morning?"

You asked, your voice groggy with your eyelids wanting to shut.

"Of course! It's so I could leave early enough for grocery shopping! As a master chef, It's important to have the freshest ingredients!"

He rambled, while you tried your best to wake up.

"(Y/N)!"

You jumped up.

"Y-y-yes?!"

He quietly fan-boyed at your stutter. And handed you your clothes fresh from the dryer.

"Your clothes are done! But you know, you can't wear this EVERY day, and my clothes are too small and Papy's clothes are waaaaay to big! So WE will have to go clothes shopping too!"

He said quite excitedly to spend the day with you.

"Wait, we? But, I don't have any money..."

You said a bit distressed.

"Hmmm.....That's okay! I can pay for them!"

The short skeleton offered.
You immediately protested

"Oh Nonononono! You've already have done enough for me!"

You got up from the bed, placing your hands on his shoulders. Shivers went up his spine, with a quiet rattle following not so far behind.

"Thank you so much for everything Sans but, I really should go...I don't want you to waste your money on me..."

You said softly, holding eye contact.

"It's not! You're not!"

He exclaimed, bags forming under his eyes. You smiled at him and gave him a pat on his skull. He blushed a little,still feeling terrible. Not only were you not seeing things his way, you were also patronizing him!
You walked past him while he was still deep in thought.
He turned around to look at you but you were already out the room.

He stood there frozen, wanting you to be in his presence, he wasn't satisfied with you staying the night.
He wanted you to stay longer!
A week! A month! A year!
He didn't know why he felt so greedy with you... he was usually so passive with everyone. But...you were different.  Literally. You were special.
Everyone will love you... maybe he just wanted you to love him only...
In a friendly way ofcourse!

He snapped out of his trance and quickly turned around, running into the hallway to see if you were still there. And you were! In the living room! With Papyrus....
You sat on the couch with the younger skelebro. Joking about how tall and short the two brothers were and how mature.

" Yep. I'm the younger brother... "

He said lazily, huge bags underneath his eyes. His sleep probably got interrupted by the alarm clock.

" Woah! Really? But your so mature and you uh...smoke "

You said scratching behind your head.

"Oh, thanks for reminding me"