Shopping & Meeting Monsters

" Hahahaha! "

You laughed at Papyrus.

" Oh...umm...hehe...Sorry Pap! "

Sans apologized nervously.
With a straight face Papyrus got up and went to the men's room to rinse his face. Muffet snickered at him as he passed through.

"WELP (Y/N)! PAPYRUS AND I HAD REACHED AN UNDERSTANDING! "

He announced proudly.

"I am taking you shopping! And that's that!"

Said emphasizeing his choice with a tiny stomp. He grabbed your hand carefully, making sure not to hurt you...
And zoomed out of there.

"Woah!"

You exclaimed still not used to the skeleton's speed.
He dragged you to a clothes shop. Majority of the clothes he picked out were pretty girly. Girly like, skirts, baby-T's, dresses and cute shoes.
He made sure you had plenty of outerwear, winter coats, jackets, scarves and mittens. If you didn't know any better you'd say he picked out mostly warm clothes for cold weather intentionally.
After he pratcially grabbed everything off the rack, he practically threw you into the dressing room. You tried them all on and they were a bit oversized since they mostly catered for bigger and taller bodies for monsters. You quickly pulled them off as soon as you put them on, wanting to speed up the process.
Sans was BEGGING to see you in at least ONE of them.

" Please please pleaseee Human?! "

You sighed, walking out of the dressing room to show him the last outfit.

" Tada~ "

You said unenthusiastically, a smirk on your face.

You wore black leggings, Blue boots and blue casual winter dress.
His pupils turned into stars, a huge smile grew on his face. 

" (Y/n)! You look absolutely amazing! "

He gushed. You blushed bit rubbing your arm in embarrassment.

" haha, you really think? "

You asked, your cheeks blushing abit.

" Are you kidding? You are the prettiest thing the underground has ever seen! "

He exclaimed, clenching his fists.
His starry blue pupils slowly began to color ramp to the color purple.
In the midst of his praises you began to pose for him, making fun of the situation.
You didn't even realize his smile begin to fade away. The more he stared at you, the heavier his own soul felt.

' What...? What is this? '

Sans thought to himself.
His eyes began to dart around him, trying his best not to be noticed by you.

' Does everybody else see her? '

' Are people admiring her without my knowledge? '

' Is anybody staring at her? '

These questions began to race in his head, his own insecurities began to make him question whether people were watching you and wanted more.

You took note of his distressed facial expression and almost shaking fists. 

"Um Sans?"

You called out to him. He quickly came back to earth and shook his head.

' What the hell was that?! '

His conscious mind scream in terror. He had never experienced anything like that in his life.
Whatever. One time thing. Not gonna happen again.

" Are you okay? "