Silky Smooth

3rd Person POV
~~~
Fufufu...!
          Fufufu...!
Fufufu...!
          Fufufu...!
You felt cold. The only thing you can hear was distinctive laughter. It sounded familar, you KNOW you've heard it before but your mind wouldn't allow you to match the laugh with the face.

" Nnngghh... "

You tried to speak but all that came out was a groan.

" Fufufu- ! She's waking up! "

The gruff but feminine voice announced.
Your scrambled mind was finally able to be aware of your surroundings.
You opened your eyes, being blinded by the lamp shade near your face.
You immediantly closed your eyes, allowing them to adjust.
Once your vision resurfaced you were met with 5 pitch black eyes staring back at you with amazement.
You blinked, immediately recognizing them as Muffet.

" Mm...Muff... "

Your groggy voice tried to speak.

" Yes yes! It's me, deary! Now save your energy! "

She smiled at you, wrapping something around your head.

You took in your surroundings. You were back in Sans' room, laying down on his bed. You noticed Sans in the corner sitting on a chair, watching you with a worried expression.
The moment you make eye contact with you he snapped out of his worried haze.

" (Y/n)! Thank goodness you're awake! "

He shouted, earning a loud groan from you.

" OhHhH...! "

You covered your ears as Muffet shushed him. He covered his loud mouth with his gloved hands before whispering.

" Hhh- Sorry! "

Muffet firmly grabbed your wrist and set them on your abdomen.

" Please, Deary. The Silk hasn't set yet... You'll need it for your head to stop bleeding and for your skin to heal properly. "

The sweet woman informed you.

" Hmm? Silk? "

You asked, thinking of the expensive fabric.
Muffet reached for her compact mirror and opened it. Before showing your reflection she paused, glaring at your head.

" Shoo! Shoo! C'mere little ones! "

You couldn't feel anything but you saw 10-15 spiders crawl onto her hands and bury themselves into the sleeves of her outfit.
All you could was just stare in horror as  she adjusted her dress before clearing her throat. She held up the mirror to you.
You focused on yourself, noticing a fluffy cast wrapped around your head and slightly over your ears.
Upon closer inspection it was literal thick layers spider silk on your head.
Gross gross gross gross!

" W- wow! Um- I... "

You were at a loss for words, wanted to quickly get the substance off your head but also not wanting to seem ungrateful.

" I know it may be unusual for humans but this has been a way of bandaging wounds and cuts for centuries, besides the silk can help heal your broken skin so it can look as CLOSE to normal as possible "

She patted the spider silk.

" Ah yes, Silky smooth... "

She muttered under her breath. You took in a deep inhale, deciding not to rip it away from your injured scalp.

" Thank you Muffet, I can feel it working already... "

You gave her a soft smile, your eyes half-lidded.
Her face beamed at your reassurance, being able to hear the teeny tiny cheers of joy inside her clothes.
You gave a little laugh.