Sans & Papyrus

Your feet crunched with each step you took into the snow, rubbing your arms trying to stay warm.
Still, even with the blistering cold, you knew it was too late to go back now.
Your choice was absolute and will have consequences.

You approached a strong looking branch.
You attempted to pick it up, but it was too heavy...
You shrugged it off and stepped over it only to hear the branch breaking in half a few feet away from you.
You quickly turned around to see the sturdy strong branch broken into pieces.
There was absolutely noway that was caused by not seconds after you messed with it!
Your blood ran cold as realization of you not being alone started to settle in. Quickly, you spun around, keeping your eyes forward you didnt dare look behind you. You increased your pace in walking and looked up at the trees ominously staring down at you as if they were warning you that death was approaching.
You began to hear footsteps echoing all around you. Not sure if it was behind you, to the side or even in front of you. The terror you were experiencing began to eat at you by the time you finally reached a bridge.
You were about to cross in till you noticed how poorly it was built.
Your eyes shifted under it, seeing a dark abyss.
Nope! That was death waiting for you!

" Only an idiot would-! "

You took a few steps back only to bump into someone.

" w-would..."

You froze, your shaky breath was all that you could hear until them spoke.

" HUMAN, DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO GREET A NEW FRIEND?"

You took a deep breath. Yep. You're dead.

"TURN AROUND AND SHAKE MY HAND."

You muster up any courage you had left in you. If you were going to die, you were going to die with dignity. You quickly turned around and grabbed the monster's hand harshly, squeezing your eyes shut.

pffffffffffffffffffffft.......pft......(Fart noise to all you amateurs)

Your eyes widened and looked at the hand you were shaking. It has a whoopee cushion taped to it. You then looked up at the monster. He raised his non-existent brow at you.

"I said 'shake my hand' not 'break it' kiddo..."

You blinked at him realizing how hard you were gripping his hand. You quickly let go and yelped a 'sorry!'.

"Don't worry about it-..."

His eyes went up and down, not necessarily checking you out. But realizing you were a girl.

"Umm..."

You murmured quietly. He then snapped out of his trance, Starting his introduction.

"I'm Papyrus, Papyrus the Skeleton. I'm actually supposed to be on watch for Humans right now, but uhh....you know....I don't really care for that sorta thing. Now My brother, He's a Human-Hunting Fanatic! "

You nervously smiled at them. Not really sure what the hell was going on. Your eyes drifted off to the bridge mid-conversation. Hopefully, it wasn't obvious how much you truly wanted to leave. The taller Skelton seemed to take notice.

" Oh, the bridge? Hey, don't worry. If its sturdy enough to hold me it can hold a little thing like you."

He reassured. You nodded, abit confused on why he was being nice.
His eyes widened and so did his smile.

"Quick! Behind that conveniently shaped plant!"

He said pointing at a house plant.
You quickly ran behind the plant, not wanting to make him angry. You heard footsteps in the snow quickly run over.