Best Friends

Sans was dragging me through the snow in Snowdin, I COULD BARELY KEEP UP WITH THEM!
As we zoomed through the town that gave me a chance to see some faces. Everyone so far didn't look threatening at all!
We then came to a sudden stop, he finally let go of my hand making me lose balance and fall on my butt.

"WELCOME TO MY HOUSE!!!"

Sans announced with stars embedded in his eyes. He looked at me and his stars faded away.

"W-whats the matter can't walk?"

He asked, his voice shaking, scared that he might've 'broke' me or something.

" Um, I'm fine... just a lil dizzy- "

I answered trying to gain my balance back.

" No worries! "

He said in a lighter voice.

" The Magnificent Sans shall carry you instead! "

He hastily picked me up bridal style and kicked the door open.
Wow, okay.

" This the living room! Right there is the kitchen. Lets go up stairs to MY room! "

He said smiling, zooming upstairs before I could answer. He practically threw me in his room and slammed the door shut. I closed my eyes while rubbing my head, sitting on the white carpet. I opened my eyes to see Sans not giving me much body space. His skull was an inch away focusing deeply on my eyes.

"WOWZERYOUREYESARESOPERFECTANDEVERYTHINGISSOPERFECT!"

He said really fast.

"Um, thank you-?"

He interrupted you.

"Lets do this first! Since besties should know EVERYTHING about each other, I'll ask questions about you and you will answer!"

He said as he got a huge notepad and an adorable blue pen with a kitten as a replacement for the clicker.

"Okay! I'm ready! What about you!? Are you ready!?"

I'll admit it. This. Is. Fucking. Weird.
But at the sometime I like it.
His energy made me feel like a dim cow and it encourages me to be as up and about as him. I mirrored him, Sitting up straight and giving him a bright smile.

" I'm ready! "

I still can't believe a little skeleton can be this excited to see a female human.

" Alright first question! What's your full name? "

He began.

"(Y/f/n) (Y/m/n)  (Y/l/n) "

You responded with a smile.

"THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL NAME EVER!"

He gushed as he scribbled it down on his notepad.

" Second question! How old are you AND when's your birthday? "

He said as his eyes pay close attention to your mouth, not wanting to miss a single detail or answer.
This went on ALLL DAY. He mustered about 234 answers from you.
He was so stuck in his zone he almost forgot to make dinner for Papyrus. When the time came around for you to go, his smile dropped.

"What? You don't have to go!"

Sans protested, heartbreak filled his words. You were a people pleaser, so hearing others sad made your heart ache.
Disappointed, you look to Papyrus to take the lead.

" Now Sans... I know you had fun today and that you want them to stay longer, but it's time for them to go if they want to go. "

Sans looked up at Papyrus and sighed.

" Ugh... fine. "

He agreed gloomingly.

" I'm sorry Sans, I promise I'll visit you as much as I can! "

You tries to lighten up the mood by hugging him.
He hugged back burying his face in your chest. He inhaled your scent and savored it as much as he could before you pulled away awkwardly.

"Thank you for letting me stay Papyrus."

Papyrus nodded and offered you a first bump. Sans sat down on the couch, shooting glares at Papyrus for not convincing you to stay. You made your way to the door, he watched you leave with a bug frown on his face.

Fortunately for him, as soon as you opened that door a bunch of snow fell in the house and on top of you. Sans jump up to his feet feeling victorious.

"WERE SNOWED IN! NOW YOU HAVE TO STAY!"

He said running over to you to help get some of the snow off of you.

"err...Okay? I guess I'll get the couch ready..."

Papyrus said until Sans stopped him.

" Papyrus noo! She can sleep on my bed she's the guest! "

Sans said while hugging you. Papyrus was too bone tired to argue he was already struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Eh...whatevey..."

He gathered up the rest of what energy he had and teleported to his room. Sans gently grabbed your hand this time and led you to his room.
You didn't feel comfortable kicking someone off their bed, but Sans didn't feel comfortable letting a girl sleep on the floor. He opened his bedroom door and walked to his cabinet to pull out some clothes and extra fluffy blankets. He turned to you smiling with blue blush dusted on to his cheeks.

"You can wear these! They're too big for me anyway!"

He said handing you a pair of blue shorts and a white T-Shirt. His eyes quickly widened and he covered his mouth and spat out an apology.
"NOTTHATYOURFATORANYTHINGYOURJUSTKINDATALLOHQUEENTORIELFORGIVEME!IMSOSOSOSOSOSOSORRY!"

He rambled over his words. You just started laughing thinking it was a cute sight to see.

" It's fine sans hehe... "

You assured.
He covered his blue face in embarrassment. He zipped over to his drawers and pulled out a grey muscle shirt and dark blue sweats.

You took that as an invitation to change. You started to take off your shirt not thinking any thing weird of it since.....he WAS just bones right? And surely it wasn't like changing infront of a male human...right? Sans turned around for a split second and quickly looked the opposite way from your direction. He started to sweat and maybe hyperventilate a bit.
At this moment he truly did look like a blueberry.

Within a matter of seconds he took off and put on his clothes not daring to look behind him while you were still putting on your shorts. He picked up the fluffy blankets and set them down while you were tightening the blue shorts. He put down a pillow and sat down on the little bed he made on the floor, checking his messages on the undernet. You sat on his bed smiling at him, you leaned over a bit closer.

" Thank you for letting me sleep on your bed Sans... "

You gave him a kiss on top of his skull. His eyes widened he was about ready to explode. He quickly turned off the light and covered himself with his covers.

"NOPROBLEMGOODNIGHT(Y/N)!!!"

He replied, yelling in embarrassment. Soon after you covered yourself with your own blanket. You fell asleep with a smile, happy to have met a new friend. 

I can't say the same thing about Sans he stood up a bit later when you dozed off to your sweet dreams.
After what seemed like an hour he lifted the covers off of him and glanced towards your unconscious self.
He sat up admiring the sight before him, even when you were asleep it amazed him.
He took out his phone and snapped a few pictures of your face and body. Your body was covered with clothes and a thick blanket anyway, so it wasn't THAT much of a violation towards privacy.
He finally put his phone on his charger and went to sleep watching you sleep, little did anyone know that this was the earliest stage of Sans becoming 
obsessed with the human...