⚠️Warning⚠️

This fanfiction is strictly for those who are +18.
This work consists of murder, gore, sex,  sexual assault, sexual hassment, self harm , invasion of privacy, stalking, hallucinations, forced drug abuse, skitzophrenia, paranoia, anxiety inducing situations, psychological abuse, verbal abuse and much more horrific scenarios.
If you have any kind of mental or emotional trauma that can be linked to any form of abuse please don't read.

If you are interested in making fanwork of this fanfiction please ask permission and include EVERYTHING within the squiggly lines
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Understand that this book is strictly fiction and NOTHING else. Do not copy or try to recreate anything in this story IRL.

OBEY THE LAW AND OBEY CONSENT.

I know the difference between fantasy and reality. Do you?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you are unsure whether you should read please ask yourself the following questions.

Have I been contemplating suicide?
Am I currently suffering from mood swings or depression?
Am I currently talking to a counselor/therapist about my mental health?
Do I have a parental figure in my life that would be concerned with what I am reading?
Am I under the age of 18?

If you have answered yes to any of these questions please do not read any further.
Your life and mental health means more than this book.
As for the rest who are still here please do read at your own risk.
You have been warned.