Author's Note

Sorry! I know Author's Notes are annoying but I just need to address a few things.

I wrote this fanfic in middle school and now that I'm older and wiser I realized I infantilize Swap Sans, was pretty ignorant about gender and just in all indulged in gross writing.

I'm apologizing not because people were complaining or anything like that But it was just something I took note of while editing. So , I am currently editing these chapters to be less cancer inducing but also trying to be loyal to my story.

Yes. I AM still updating.

Yes. I did change some things about the chapters.

Yes. I see and read your comments concerning it.

I've already changed ALOT of things from the original story. Unless you possibly have it downloaded or archived, you won't be able to read what was once here. But that doesn't really matter anyway because it doesn't  change or affect the plot all that much.
Just know that everything that has been changed is for the story and literally nothing else.

I plan on deleting comments that talk about deleted scenes just so it doesn't confuse new readers who wish to engage and comment.

Again, I know cancel culture is a big part of my generation so I can see why some people are concerned on why I'm changing the writing.
Just know that no one has complained about the original story line and I genuinely just wanted to change it.
I am not receiving death threats or being harassed.
I am perfectly safe.

On that note, try your best to ignore any hate in the comment section.
Don't defend me or berate them. I'm a grown ass adult who can differentiate fiction from non-fiction and believe DarkArt is perfectly fine to indulge and explore.
As long as you abide by the law and keep your own human morality IRL who tf cares what you view or create.

Most of the time people only leave hate comments to cover up their own guilty pleasures and play it off as
' reading it as a joke/dare/ for cringe '

So please, don't bother responding for your own safety and mental health.

And yes, the cover is god awful. I know.
That is also something I will work on.

Lastly, I can guarantee this book will be finished before December of 2023 so stick around!
The chapters will be long, full of action, plot twists and gut wrenching horror.
So keep an eye out for those notifications (and anybody who may be peeking over your shoulder).

Anyway, Thanks for the continuing support! I love reading your comments and appreciate constructive criticism.
I'm working on the next part as we speak.
Until then, Ciao!