Bloodshed

3rd Person POV
~~~
Since that night, Sans has made sure to keep Papyrus in check and also constantly checks in with (Y/n).
He had went down to the dump and got her a phone of her own to keep in touch with him.
Everything was going swimmingly! Even the stalking!
For the past few days Sans had been stalking that red rabbit monster that had a mouthful to say about his human.
The scumbag's name was Radmun Rocker.
The funny part is Blue didn't even need to stalk him to learn that!
Radmun decided to approach you, sealing his fate.

Sans and (Y/n) were out and about in Snowdin, the two of you building a snowman together.
You noticed Sans immediantly paused and stared past you.

" What's wrong?- "

" Hey, human~ "

You quickly spun around, the snow you had in your hands collapsing in on itself. The red rabbit had approached you.

" Oh, uhhh....Hello? "

You greeted him.

" 'oh, uh Hello' hehe "

He mocked you while chuckling.

" You humans sure aren't very complicated creatures, huh? "

You heard what he was saying but not exactly understanding. I mean, he acted like he was flirting but the things he would say were kinda ehhhh... condescending?

" Uh no? I mean not all humans are the same... but thanks for the complement... I guess... "

You really had no idea how to respond.
Sans smiled at you two conversating. He could tell you were disgusted.

" No problem, little lady. Why don't you and I get to know eachother and go on a date? "

Radmun winked at you, giving a toothy grin. For some reason it made you feel icky, something about it just didn't feel right.

" Ohh.... I'm really flattered! Seriously- I am! But um- "

Sans cleared his throat loudly, jumping at this open opportunity.
The two of you looked at him.

" (Y/n)! Papyrus just texted me! He needs the both of us home right now! "

The Skeleton lied through his teeth. You blinked at this information, believing this.

" What? Really?! We should go then! "

You exclaimed before turning to Radmun.

" Maybe another time... "

You gave them a half smile, silently grateful for the excuse to not blatantly reject them. You began to walk away, expecting Sans to follow shortly.
Instead, the blue skeleton waited for you to be a lil distance away before turning to Radman.
He gave them a smile and pulled out his phone

" Do you want her number? "

He offered, pupils purple.

~~~

Blue caught up with you, you can hear his feet crunch through the snow.

" About time! "

You teased.
He began to walk at a normal pace when he was by your side.

" I got held up back there! He wanted to catch up abit! "

Looked at him in admiration.

" You have so many friends Blue! I wish I was as popular as you! "

You complimented, knowing he loved hearing things like that.
He laughed at your comment, scratching the back of his skull.

' I don't... '