52. Chaos Magic

(Idea by: @emma_duignan33 )

Name: Chaos Magic (Or Discord)

Type: Emitter/Transformation

Description: The user literally has the abilities of Discord from My Little Pony, that's the best way I can describe it. I wont list them all, cause that would take a while but a few of the abilities that this quick includes would be; Chaos manipulation, Flight, Reality Bending, Shapeshifting, High level intellect, Voice Changing, Size Shifting, Telekinesis, Levitation, Hypnotic Magic etc.

Strength(s):

-Is naturally very manipulative, this is good as they can get what they want basically without trying or manipulate people into believing something that never happened.

-There abilities are very op, so they can take on an opponent without really needing to lift a finger.

-The user can break the forth wall, it's not really a strength, it's more of a fact, though no one other than the user knows about the forth wall.

Weakness(es):

-The user naturally has a big ego so they can get ahead of themselves from time to time.

-The user does not like "normal" they can put up with it, but they wont like it, and if something is to "normal" they will manipulate it and promptly be told of for doing that.

-Having a manipulative trait can make people lose trust in the user, if the user uses it for their own self gain.

-Getting the user ticked off can work in an opponents favor as the user is more likely to slip up with that big ego of theirs.

-After a long day of using their quirk it's possible for the user to hibernate for up to 4 days, don't know why, I just needed more things to tone down this op quirk.

Special Move: I can't think of anything😕

Don't forget to leave your suggestions down bellow if you'd like to be featured, make a joke or something, i'm more than likely to drift to you ;) that doesn't mean i'll overlook others quirk ideas though.