59. Psionic

(Creator: @PhoenixSan7517 )

Name: Psionic

Type: Emitter

Description: The user can manipulate pure energy as well as manipulate telepathic abilities. They can create destructive telekinetic energy or just use that energy to construct things.

Strength(s):

-The user can use various forms of psychic/mental abilities which include telekinesis and telekinetic energy.

-Being able to manipulate telekinetic energy means that the user can manipulate the purest energy of telekinesis, which in turn makes them very strong as they can essentially crush really strong and big objects, metals, buildings etc.

-Due to the telepathic side of their quirk the user can read their opponents mind to see what their next move would be, or what their plans are in general.

-User can use they're telekinetic abilities to create platforms, shields, boxes (to keep people safe or to keep them from escaping) etc to better their chance at beating their opponent.

Weakness(es):

- Overuse of the quirk causes migraines and sore eyes.

-Because telekinetic energy is practically everywhere you'll find that the user has a difficult time concentrating because their storing all this energy.

-Due to the telepathic side of their quirk they can accidentally read peoples thoughts or see a part of someones life when they didn't necessarily want to, basically preaching a persons mind.

Special Move: Telekinetic Blast; Can shoot a powerful beam of energy which can take out entire armies if the user desires. It does however cause the user to gain a migraine very quickly and they're sore eyes have a chance of going blurry for a few hours. They also gain burns on their hands which can hinder the users ability to use their hands (Basically if they used their special move too much they can lose all feeling and movement in their hands).

Don't forget to leave your suggestions down bellow if you'd like to be featured, make a joke or something, i'm more than likely to drift to you ;) that doesn't mean i'll overlook others quirk ideas though.