14. Emotional Manipulation

(Creator: TikTok user; @remmypen)

(If you watch the TikTok you'll realise that this is the 'Gen Z' quirk. I decided to put it here because I like the idea a lot and just because I find it really cool but I will expand the idea a little cause it's kinda plain)

Name: Emotional Manipulation

Type: Emitter

Description: The user can feel and feed off of emotions which will make the opponent exhausted, but increase the energy of the user. The user can also force an emotion onto the opponent to slow them down.

Strength(s):

-User will not become tired as there feeding off the emotions of there opponent which would make them stronger.

-Fluent in memes (It's not really a strength, but by god it really is because think about how much that would annoy an opponent if they were like a millennial or a boomer).

-They will beat someones ass if there is any form of racism or homophobia coming from someone, they live for justice. (Once again not really a strength but I thought it might be vital information to know).

Weakness(es):

-Using there quirk too much can cause the user to have an emotional break down, be in constant fear for a couple of hours or an emotional outbreak where the users emotions just switch at a rapid pace causing them to be happy, sad, angry, confused, embarrassed and afraid in a span of 1 minute.

-Ordering anything from anywhere is there biggest weakness.

Special Move: Justice Emotion; Justice Emotion is a hard emotion for the user to use, especially on themselves, it's why it's there special move, because they can't use it that often. The Justice Emotion gives the user more confidence and power then any other emotion when fighting an opponent, making the user over power the opponent almost instantly. Saying memes will help keep up the justice emotion.

Don't forget to leave your suggestions down bellow if you'd like to be featured, make a joke or something, i'm more then likely to drift to you ;) that doesn't mean i'll over look others quirk ideas though.