31. Smoke Screen

(Creator: Me, AKA; Socially_Awkward1000)

Name: Smoke Screen

Type: Emitter

Description: The user can secrete smoke from pours on there body. They can create a thick smoke screen to blind the opponent, this also means the opponent will have a hard time breathing as the smoke is like smoke from a fire, meaning that the opponent can suffocate from the smoke.

Strength(s):

-The user can detect movement within the smoke, giving the user an advantage.

-The user is not effected by the fumes of the smoke, making it easy for them to get out of fiery situations.

-Secreting smoke from the users hand can be a good way to make someone pass out by putting there hand over the nose and mouth of an opponent.

-The user is amazing at sneak attacks, it can be almost impossible for the opponent to know where the user will be or when they attack.

Weakness(es):

-Though the user can detect movement in the smoke they can't visually see so the user as to be very good with there senses to know when an opponent it attacking.

-After using the quirk for more then 40 minutes non stop the smoke will begin to turn black, this will cause the users skin to itch and burn.

Special Move: Stun Grenade; Though the users quirk has to do with smoke, the user can change the chemicals of the smoke to a light to allow the user to be able to be a stun grenade, blinding the opponents and allowing the user to either run away or fight back. Afterwards the user will have a difficult time using there smoke screen but after about 5 minutes it will come back.

Don't forget to leave your suggestions down bellow if you'd like to be featured, make a joke or something, i'm more than likely to drift to you ;) that doesn't mean i'll overlook others quirk ideas though.

Quirk IdeasOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara