64. Peter Pan

(Idea by: @thatdamnjoke2 )

Name: Peter Pan

Type: Emitter/Transformation(?)

Description: The user has the abilities of the character Peter Pan. These abilities include flight, mimicry, danger intuition and  imagining things into existence. Peter Pan also has the ability of unending youth but that would also make the user immortal so because of this there's going to be two options for unending youth;

Option 1: The user can transform into a younger version of themself and stay in that form for a certain period of time.

Option 2: The user just ages until their 13-15 and then stops and they are immortal until they die of a natural cause or... commit sc***ide.

Strength(s):

-Voice mimicry can be used to help the user trick an opponent.

-The user can imagine almost anything into existence, the only thing they can't imagine into existence is living beings this includes anything under the animal spectrum which includes mammals, bugs and humans.

-The user can sense when they are in danger, because of this the user can get people to safety before that dangerous thing comes or so they know when someone is about to attack them.

-The user is naturally skilled in using weaponry, but is best skilled in handling swords.

-Option 1 (unending youth); Can use their child form to trick people into thinking that they are just some weak child, until they imagine a bazooka into existence 👍.

-Option 2 (unending youth); Constantly being a child can cause them to get away with things easily, or get a lesser sentence when the user commits a crime cause if they murder someone, it would be easy for them to brush it off as self defense 👍.

Weakness(es):

-Voice mimicry; The user has to know what the person or sound sounds like before they are able to copy it.

-The user should drink a lot of water daily to be able to imagine things into existence, otherwise the user will fell very light headed and possibly pass out.

-For the user to be able to bring things into existence the user has to know what the object looks like as well as know the name of said object. Which isn't that difficult, however it can become difficult if the object needed isn't used that often or it's an advanced piece of material, like an engine. The user would need to know the type of engine wanted as well as what it's structure looks like.

-Option 1 (unending youth); The user can stay in their younger form for 2 hours however afterwards they'll have very achy bones and a huge headache from changing back into their regular size.

-Option 2 (unending youth); The user cannot die of old age, meaning that they'll watch their friends and family die, this could lead to a lot of mental health issues. Also the user can't grow up, meaning they wont be able to do what adults can do.

Special Move: Tick Tock; The user imitates the sound of a ticking clock while hiding somewhere, but still able to see their opponent. While the opponent is distracted by the ticking noise the user will go in for the attack. It's not a very energy consuming strategy so the user will more than likely be completely fine after the attack is done, possibly only having a few cuts and bruises from the fight but other than that, completely fine.

Don't forget to leave your suggestions down bellow if you'd like to be featured, make a joke or something, i'm more than likely to drift to you ;) that doesn't mean i'll overlook others quirk ideas though.