15. Problematic Analysis

(Creator: Me, AKA; Socially_Awkward1000)

(This quirk is inspired by a TikTok user called @morallygreyismyfavcolor who created a oc called Cece who has the quirk 'brutally honest' her stuff is really funny, I recommend it)

Name: Problematic Analysis

Type: Emitter

Description: The user can analyse someones deepest and darkest problems and traumas with a single glance, it's always activated, this can be a good thing or a bad thing.

Strength(s):

-Allows the user to help people even if it isn't by being a 'hero'.

-By getting a good 7-8 hour of sleep the user can go long hours of reading people and helping them to the best of there ability.

-The user makes the best Therapy Friend

Weakness(es):

-Because the users quirk is always activated the use reads peoples problems without wanting to, the user would then have to decide whether to help them or not to help them.

-The quirk gives them tremendous migraines, if they get really bad the user has to go to a separate room so they don't accidentally read someone.

-The user can't read people through a screen, so quarantine therapy would not be going well, same thing goes with mirrors.

-As much as the user can identify other peoples problems they will have an exceptionally difficult time figuring out there own problems, cause there too busy worrying about there patients as well as they can't read themselves.

Special Move: Doesn't have one. The user's quirk is basically being a therapist after all.

Don't forget to leave your suggestions down bellow if you'd like to be featured, make a joke or something, i'm more then likely to drift to you ;) that doesn't mean i'll over look others quirk ideas though.