13. Radio Static

(Creator: Me, AKA; Socially_Awkward1000)

Name: Radio Static

Type: Emitter

Description: The user can make the sounds of radio static/white noise at different frequencies, at a high frequency, the opponent will lose focus and considerate on not going deaf as it can severely damage the ear drums. They can also make there voice sound like it's coming through a old microphone(like for example Alastor's voice from Hazbin Hotel).

Strength(s):

-Can practically take down an entire room of villains by making them drop to there knees by making a loud frequency sound.

-At a not too high frequency the user can cause there opponent to become confused, light headed and dizzy, then putting the user at an advantage.

-Has to drink a lot of water. (This is a strength as water is good for you).

-Can make anyone who annoys them shut up in a matter of a second.

Weakness(es):

-Using there quirk for too long (ruffly 20 minutes) can cause the user to glitch (but instead of it being the colour glitching like with purple and green, or blue and red it's black and white).

-The user has to wear ear defenders as to not damage her own ear drums.

-If the user is working with someone else the user will normally have to warn there partner to cover there ears so the radio static wont damaged there ear drums.

Special Move: High Frequency; High frequency is where the user makes a really high static sound which can cause there opponent(s) or anyone around pass out from how loud but silent the noise is. This attack is special as it's a silent noise, the opponent wouldn't know why there head suddenly feels all fuzzy until it's too late and they pass out.

Edit: Accidentally used female pronouns, changed to they/them.

Don't forget to leave your suggestions down bellow if you'd like to be featured, make a joke or something, i'm more then likely to drift to you ;) that doesn't mean i'll over look others quirk ideas though.