5. Genie

(Creator: Me, AKA; Socially_Awkward1000)

Name: Genie

Type: Emitter

Description: Allows the user to give them self what they want through wishes. However these wishes can only benefit the user, no one else. This is a really op quirk.

Strength(s):

-The things the user wishes for are permanent unless they wish to get rid of the thing.

-The user can give them self quirks as well as anything they wish to be honest.

-The user could if they liked give others quirks by giving them self a quirk which allows them to pass on a quirk of there choice.

-Has a Genie friend which can disappear and re appear at will, the Genie can also make it so only the user can see them.

Weakness(es):

-The user can only wish up to three times a day.

-The users Genie will get tired of giving them granted wishes if they decided to use there three wishes every single day so it's best to use the wishes when the user needs to use them.

-For every quirk the user gives them self there is a  limit of 2 hours, not bad but anything over that then the user will get migraines, cramps and get nauseous.

-Genie can only get hurt if someone else has a water based quirk. (The user cannot hurt Genie)

Special Move: GG; You may think it means 'good game' but it actually means 'Guardian Genie'. When the user is in mortal danger they can use Genie to protect them while they get back on there feet.

Other/Optional: When making a wish the users eyes will turn a deep purple and the purple will turn to a golden slit.

Don't forget to leave your suggestions down bellow if you'd like to be featured, make a joke or something, i'm more then likely to drift to you ;) that doesn't mean i'll over look others quirk ideas though.