6. Weather

(Creator: Me, AKA; Socially_Awkward1000)

Name: Weather

Type: Emitter

Description: This quirk allows the user to manipulate the weather; rain, snow, hail, thunder & lightning, drought, heat wave, tornado at there fingertips, literally, if the user wishes they can make lightning blots shoot out of there fingers. It makes the user immune to any type of weather, they can not over heat, nor can they freeze to death and if they do manage to get electrocuted it'll just make them have more energy.

Strength(s):

-Can't get cold and can't get hot.

-A direct lightning strike to the user will cause them to gain more energy, then fall over and die.

-Can make one area really hot or really cold, this is effective when wanting to fight villains... or heroes...

-Can help friends cool down, get a tan, make there weather wishes come true so they can have a good day, of course so the user can also have a good day too.

Weakness(es):

-When the user shoots lightning bolts there fingertips can burn and turn black.

-Though it's effective to villains, it's also effective to anyone that isn't the user, this can cause heroes to lose energy and a risk to civilians.

-If the user does make it hot enough they can start forest fires.

Special Move: Hot and Cold; The move Hot and Cold causes opponents temperature to change drastically from 37℃ (98.6°F)(Normal human body temperature) to drop down to 18℃ (64.4°F) then up to 67℃ (152.6°F) before returning back to normal, causing the opponent to pass out from the sudden temperature change and will stay passed out for about 30 minutes.

Don't forget to leave your suggestions down bellow if you'd like to be featured, make a joke or something, i'm more then likely to drift to you ;) that doesn't mean i'll over look others quirk ideas though.