23. Magma Manipulation

(Creator: Me, AKA; Socially_Awkward1000)

Name: Magma Manipulation

Type: Emitter

Description: This allows the user to manipulate magma in different ways. They can create weapons by hardening the magma, create lava, blast magma, melt nearly any material, mini magma helpers and manipulate the smoke that comes with it.

Strength(s):

-It's useful when it comes to helping trapped pedestrians.

-Heat will not bother the user.

-They can submerge themself in magma without getting any damage.

-Though the user will burn there opponent, by quickly hardening the magma will cause the opponent to be trapped in hardened magma.

Weakness(es):

-Having water thrown on them will temporarily disable the user's quirk.

-Being in cold temperatures (Like really cold, Antarctica cold) will cause longer lasting effects on the users quirk and won't be able properly produce anything.

-Can unintentionally burn people if they were to touch someone, this would normally happen when the user's way to relaxed or way to stressed.

Special Move: Magma Beast; The user can create a 12 foot magma beast, this beast has all the abilities of the user but always follows the users orders unless the beast sees it as dangerous to the user or pedestrians around them. The beast is hard to defeat if you don't have a water based quirk. Because the beast has the abilities of the user the user no longer has those abilities and has to rely on the beast to protect them, the only thing the user can do is control the beast and not get damaged by the heat of the magma. Harm committed to the user will harm the beast as well.

Don't forget to leave your suggestions down bellow if you'd like to be featured, make a joke or something, i'm more than likely to drift to you ;) that doesn't mean i'll overlook others quirk ideas though.