20. Cartoon Physics

(Creator: Me, AKA; Socially_Awkward1000)

(This is a long one mainly because it has a lot of thing to cover, also it's really op)

Name: Cartoon Physics

Type: Emitter/Transformation

Description: This quirk gives the user the ability to replace or apply absurd laws of the universe, for example Accelerated Metabolism(they can eat a lot of food at once), Acme Arsenal (The user can create anything out of nothing), Anatomical Liberation (Can sometimes detach body parts), Animation (Can create things like portals, weapons, traps etc), Cyclone Spinning (Can turn into a human tornado, like the Tasmanian devil cartoon character), Deflation/Inflation (Can deflate and inflate by blowing or popping there thumb), Direct Anvil (Can make an anvil fall out of no where), Disguise Mastery (Can disguise themselves like they were never there), Elasticity (Can stretch there limbs up to absurd lengths), Exaggeration (Do super things through normal acts for example, seeing someone hot and your eyes pop out your sockets with love heart), Fantastic Travel (Can travel through things like picture frames, drawings, T.V,  books etc), Flat body/Fat Expansion (Can become 2D or really fat, like the Big Chungus meme),  Gravity Manipulation (Can defy gravity), Hammered (When the user is hit into the floor a crater would be created perfectly shaped like them), Manifestation (They can manifest things like wings, halo, tail, animal ears, devil horns and tail etc), Hyper Bounce (Can jump really high), Invulnerability (when they've been hit into a wall, or fell from a high height they'd only be dazed and lose balance a bit), Letter Generation (Whenever the user swears it's covered up with symbols), Luck/Jinx (They can either be luck or unlucky), Omnipresence (If they're being followed they'll know), Opening Fanfare (Upon arriving music can sometimes be heard),  (Me realising that there's a lot that goes into Cartoon Physics that I might just copy from the reference page),  Healing Factor (Can heal at a fast rate),  Shapeshifting (Can shift into things), Spontaneous Musical Number (Can break out into song and dance), Synchronized Movement (Can sink up movements with others), Teleportation (Can open up a door and end up somewhere else if they please), Zip (Basically super speed).

Strength(s):

-The user is really op being able to do practically everything a cartoon can.

-The user would practically be a genius.

-They are naturally incredibly funny and can make light of a situation, it's good when they want to ease someone from feeling upset, angry or if there was a tense moment.

Weakness(es):

-They can't swear as it'll be covered up with '#*$%*!' which others find quite hilarious as there's also sound effects like honking.

-Breaking out into song and dance can be embarrassing as well as annoying and not needed but can be a good distraction.

-If they say something along the lines of "that would never happen" it's more then likely to be jinxed and then happen.

-As the quirk is basically always active if can get quite exhausting when there body decides to exaggerate something that isn't necessarily needed.

-The worst thing that can happen to them though is deflate naturally, that means that the user was so exhausted that there body just deflates and they can't do anything about it until the next day, it's quite scary to people who don't know whats happening to the user.

Special Move: Cartoon Mania; This move can be quite dangerous for the user but it's very impactful and would most definitely lead to success. The user can summon from 1 to 10 cartoon characters that would be able to aid them when in a difficult situation. It may take a lot of energy and by the end of the battle they may be partially deflated before deflating all together while the cartoon characters disappear. This would lead to success of a battle as it's like having 1 to 10 versions of the user, making it almost impossible for them to be defeated.

Don't forget to leave your suggestions down bellow if you'd like to be featured, make a joke or something, i'm more then likely to drift to you ;) that doesn't mean i'll over look others quirk ideas though.