29. Opposite

(Creator: Me, AKA; Socially_Awkward1000)

Name: Opposite

Type: Emitter

Description: This allows the user to alter an opponents quirk to be the exact opposite of what the opponents quirk is. For example Bakugou, his explosion quirk would change into an implosion quirk, still very powerful but very different. Todoroki wont really be effected by this quirk, the fire and ice will just switch places so instead of using fire on his left side he'll be using it on his right side and instead of using ice on his right side he'll be using it on his left. This can hinder him as he may forget but other than that it doesn't exactly change.

Strength(s):

-It can slow down the opponent as they wont know how to use there quirk properly or the quirk will be changed into something completely useless.

-Using the quirk on a quirkless person will actually give them a random quirk. I put this in strengths as it's just nice to know. The quirk the quirkless will get would depend on there personality but other than that it's completely random.

-Can make multiple peoples quirks opposite at the same time.

Weakness(es):

-If the quirk is a mutation quirk it will not be effected when hit by an opposite quirk. If the person with the mutation quirk had another quirk which was an emitter then that would be effected.

-The effects of the quirk will last five minutes.

-There is no major backlash but after a while of using the quirk the user can become slightly dizzy, which can cause nausea, but other than that it isn't too bad.

-Using the quirk on the user will cause the user to no longer be able to use the quirk for 5 minutes.

Special Move: Opposite Day; This allows the user to make multiple peoples quirks opposite for 24 hrs. It's very draining and can give bad migraines if not trained properly. It's powerful and bloody annoying for the opponent. 

Don't forget to leave your suggestions down bellow if you'd like to be featured, make a joke or something, i'm more than likely to drift to you ;) that doesn't mean i'll overlook others quirk ideas though.