66. Blood Work

This one is wrote differently from previous chapters due to how the creator wrote about it. So instead of 'Strength' it will be 'Abilities' and there's possibly gonna be no special move.

(Creator: @ViridianVon )

Name: Blood Work

Type: Emitter

Description: The user is capable of making blades varying in all sizes and shapes but must have the necessary amount of iron in their blood to create said blades. The blades can be as small as a needle to the size of a great sword.

Abilities:

Jagged truth- The user is able to make extremely durable and jagged needle like blades that cover the entirety of the back of their body working like armor and barbed wire trapping whatever gets thrown swung or caught in them.

Ejection- The user can eject blades from their body all varying in size and shape the bigger the blade the slower while the smaller the blade the faster it goes.

Pincushion- Ejects multiple small barbed needles from their back sticking into the opponent and surroundings near them.

Rebound- The user deflects an attack with a over-sized blade protruding from the back of their elbow allowing them access to the opponents jugular.

Sturdy Support- The user protrudes sturdy and sharp blades from the waist to their achilles heel into the ground where it splits like tree roots keeping them stuck in place making them a immovable object.

Weakness(es):

-Must have the necessary amount of iron to actually create these blades.

-If the user overuses their quirk they will start to bleed from the blade protrusions and feel the pain of the blades sprouting out of their body which could lead to the user going into a state of shock or pass out from blood loss.

Special Move: ???

Don't forget to leave your suggestions down bellow if you'd like to be featured, make a joke or something, i'm more than likely to drift to you ;) that doesn't mean i'll overlook others quirk ideas though.