chapter 7

I'm sorry about the other chapter it messed up and it won't let me fix it..READ THE END.

Arianas p.o.v

Never missed this part of pregnancy the morning sickness. "Momma momma you k?" I heard Miyah from outside the door. "Oh daddy sypim(skyping)" Miyah said "answer it and tell daddy I'll be there in a minute" I told Miyah and I heard a loud "daddy momma is puking" I washed my mouth and brushed my teeth and put my hair up. I walked out and picked Miyah up and sat her back down but on my lap "Hey luke" I said "hey babe" Luke said and smiled his big smiles and his dimples showing "mama why you no talk" I heard Miyah "i am baby girl" I said and we talked and talked about how much we missed him. After we were done talking we ended the skype call "hey baby girl guess what?" "What" she said exited "were seeing daddy" I said and she screamed and hugged me "when" she yelled "now" i said and we ran and packed her stuff then mine. Yeah I planned it last night and I talked to their manager and all and he was cool with it and I already ordered our plan tickets. I know I'm good and none of the boys no.

*hours later*

"Miyah baby were here" i said waking Miyah up because the plan landed "she looked exhausted I grabbed our bags in one hand and Miyah in the other arm. I hailed a cab and it took us to the apartment they were staying at. I was so exited even Miyah was exited. Finally Miyah started walking and we walked up to the apartment they were at and knocked. Ashton opened it and all of a sudden looked nervous "hey ash" I said and he was hesitant "uncle Ashyyy" Miyah said and hugged his legs. I walked in and saw luke sucking faves with another chick. My jaw dropped and my hear shattered "DADDY" Miyah yelled and ran to Luke he immediately stopped and looked and saw us. His fave went pale as of mine. "Miyah we need to go let's go get pizza" I said and she frowned "but dadda" Miyah whined by now everyone was in the room "uhmm daddy's busy" I said "come here with uncle Cal" calum said and they walked into another room "wow luke" is all I said I dropped mine and Miyahs luggage "I didn't know-" I cut him off "so now what am I supposed to pretend this never happened or." I stopped "I - uhm don't know" he said stuttering "I'm gone" the girl luke was sucking face said and walked my way to get to the door. But hormones took over my body and I punched her in the face "you crazy" she said and ran out. "MIYAH COME ONE BABY WERE LEAVING" I yelled trying not to sound mad "No Ari" "Don't call me that luke goodbye" I said and grabbed Miyahs hand and walked out. We found an apartment and just slept there...

Please Comment ideas and stuff like that I'm not updating until I get at least 3 comments..ILYSM and please read my "Double The Trouble' story please please please..