Fair - Chapter 3

Ariannas p.o.v May 2

" Yay fair fair" Miyah sang while I was getting her changed into her black tights and her Olaf shirt that said 'I like warm hugs' and her blue spring jacket and then brushed her hair and left it down. "Hey babe do you think that you could help Miyah brush her teeth" i asked luke since he was already ready "sure" he said and Miyah grabbed his hand and they went to the bathroom. I walked to my room and changes into some ripped skinny jeans with my 'party hard' shirt and my black hoodie. I brushed my hair and did my makeup and brushed my teeth. It was 1 pm and the fair started at 1 pm and ended at 5pm. I grabbed my wallet and purse and walked out the door and saw Miyah and luke standing out in the hallway waiting for me. "Momma come come" Miyah said holding her little hand out. "I'm coming baby" i said and jogged to them. Luke kissed me on the lips and I heard Miyah scream then say "ew" me and look laughed and made our way to the fair. The fair consisted of cotton candy funnel cakes and lots more we went on the Mary-go-round and played lots of games finally it was 5pm and we all made our way home I invited luke to sleep over and he agreed. I changed Miyah and me and luke both said our good night's and love you to her. Me and luke finally got ready for bed and laid on  ed for a couple of moments until we did something that I never thought would happen this quick. It's not a bad thing it's just how Miyah was made I don't regret one thing actually because I love Miyah alot.