chapter 12

Arianna p.o.v
"You can do it push" The doctor yelled as I cried out in pain squeezing Luke's hand. He looked shocked because this was his first time actually in the delivery. I heard two cry and saw luke smile widely "Mr and Mrs.  Hemmings(no there not married... yet) I would like two present your twins. One boy and one girl." He said handing my two beautiful babies to me. I held them and they stopped crying and looked at me. I saw luke she'd a tear as I already she'd lots of them. I was so glad to have had my babies. "We will leave you two" the doctor said walking out "wait can Ashton Irwin come in with my daughter? " I asked and he nodded walking out. Moments later Miyah and ashton came in the room, "Congratulations" Ashton said hugging Luke then me. "Thanks" i said sitting up slowly with them in my hands "Mama mama you k?" Miyah asked as ashton set her on the bed "of course I'm okay?" I said and handed the baby girl to Luke. "Names?" Ashton questioned "I like Hunter Alexander for a boy" I said "Mama mama Emberlee Ann for girl" Miyah chanted "I love that name" luke smiled and bent down to kiss Miyah on the head. "So we are set Hunter and Emberlee?" I questioned "yes" luke said with a big smile "well I will be heading home now. Be safe" Ashton said after he gave Emberlee back to Luke. The doctors walked in and asked me questions and what we will be naming them. After I told them they put the babies in the little nursery. I got dressed into some clothes luke bought me and picked up Miyah. Yes I was still sore but who cares. "So how's mama's baby?" I asked her "i wanna see babies" Miyah whined "they will be home I think tommorow baby" I said unsure of when. It was either today or tommorow. "No now" she whined crying "Miyah Marie stop it now" luke argued and she kept whining "that's it we are going home and you won't be able to hold them" luke said and she shut up real quick. Luke smiled at me and I smiled back "we did it" he smiled looking down at Miyah and me "yes we did" I picked up the hospital bag I brought and took out the twins outfits for when I took them home. Emberlee says 'little sister'  and it's purple and Hunter says 'Little brother' and it's green while I got Miyah a shirt that says 'big sister' and it's blue. I couldn't wait to take my babies home. "I'll take Miyah home and I'll get stuff ready love you" luke said "love you" I said and then I said goodbye to Miyah. It was about 11pm now and I needed to stay here over night. I'm not sure why. After I got ready I went straight to sleep wondering how I got so lucky to have 3 kids and a wonderful boyfriend..

Not long at all but  yay she had her babies...