chapter 19

Arianna p.o.v
"Miyah are you ready?" I asked. We were getting ready to go to the mall and I already had the three ready we were all waiting for Miyah now. She came down stairs all dressed and ready "finally baby girl" I said and she laughed. Luke was at the boys house. They don't make as many songs as they used to but they still get paid alot. I look down to see Jack, Emberlee and Hunter all in the wagon looking happy. "Mama I have a crush" Miyah said and my heart stopped "who?" I asked looking at her. I didn't want my baby to grow up. My first baby. "His name is Alex" she blushed smiling "awe baby girl your growing up to fast" I said and felt tears welling up in my eyes. I blinked them back and had the sick feeling in my stomach for the eighth time this week. Once we got in the mall I stopped at a bench and sat down taking my phone out pushing on Luke's contact. He answered after 2 rings. "Hey babe" luke replied happily "Hey lukey" I smiled "what do you need?" He asked smiling I bit my lip nervously "pregnancy tests" I replied "you think" he stopped mid sentence "yeah" I said "it's okay baby when you get back their will be some okay babe I love you" he sounded so happy "I love you" I replied back. "Okay let's go" I said to the children after putting my phone back in my backpack. "Mama mama Disney" Emberlee said pointing to the disney store "not right now babe after" I told her and she smiled and nodded. Beside Ember was a sleeping Jack and a wide awake Hunter. After I got timbers for the children we went to the clothes shop. I needed more clothes and so did the kids. "Miyah, Emberlee and Hunter disney store?" I asked only leaving out Jacks name since he was sleeping. "Why jack sleeping?" Ember asked looking at Jack "he's tired babe leave him okay?" I said "Okay" she replied. "Here walk around but not out of mama's eye sight" I said taking Ember out "Miyah go with her please" I said and Ember grabbed Miyahs hand and they ran to the stuffies. "Mama mama out" Hunter whined with his arms crossed against his chest. "come here" I said taking him out and making him hold my hand. "Cars!" He yelled and pulled me to the car section. I dragged the wagon not far behind me keeping a close eye on the girls and Jack. "Mama can I look?" I heard jack from behind me. "Yes baby. How was your sleep?" I asked him and he smiled "I had a dream about Bullzye" he said talking about the horse from Toy story. "Wow buddy super cool" I said and smiled as I took him out.
*after a few hours at the mall 6:20pm*
I looked at the bag on the table and opened it to see pregnancy tests. I took a deep breathe then took them to the bathroom. Positive. Positive. Positive.. I'm pregnant again. How can my body produce that many babies. "Luke" I called out and he ran to the bathroom door. I handed him the test and he smiled "just proves we are good parents" he smirked and kissed me. "Did you put Jake and the never land pirates on?" I asked luke and he looked at me "Oh uhm yeah" he said before running off. The kids lived that show and I don't know why but they're kids right. Miyah was in her room colouring. Things are really good at the moment. I'm glad.