Chapter 14

Ariannas p.o.v
"Which one baby girl? " I asked Miyah as we were at the clothes isle. "Oh mama Toopi Bino" she said pointing to the shirt with them on it. "Okay Miyah let's go get some toys" I said and she smiled big "Yay toys mama toys" she chanted as we walked down the the toys. The twins were asleep in the stroller. They looked so peice full and happy. I grabbed me phone quickly and took a photo making sure Miyah was still in eyesight. "Miyah wait" I said and she stopped and hurried me with her hand. Just then Miyah ran off "MIYAH" I yelled and speed walked off to where she ran and saw her in Luke's arms. "Luke" I said and my eyes started to water. He walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged back and kissed him. "I thought- 1 more week" I stuttered and hugged him tighter "babe we finished early so I got to come back to you and my the little angels" he said smiling. "Dadda were getting toys come come" Miyah urged him and he smiled and ran off. I took out my phone and got a picture from the back and it honestly looked so cute. I started to push until one of the twins started to cry. I immediately lifted the little shielded and saw Jackson crying. "Awwe Jack what's wrong?" I said and un buckled him then picked him up carefully. I rocked him back and forth and soon he started to giggle. As soon as I was about to put him back in he started to cry. "Such a suck" I said and laughed as he played with my hair. I started to push the buggy with one hand until I made it to the toy section and saw Luke and Miyah looking at the toys. "Jacky Jacky" Miyah chanted looking at me "yes baby" I said and she smiled big "Mommas boy" Luke said and smiled "yes he is" I said sticking out my tongue. Soon enough I put Jackson in the position where is back was against my chest and he was facing forward. So he could see and I guess adjust. Emberlee was still fast asleep which didn't faze me "Emberlee is so like you sleeps alot" I said laughing "That's my girl" he said smiling while Miyah pointed to my little pony toys."Mama Emberlee wants to see the pony" Miyah asked "not right now baby she's sleeping" i said and she nodded and went back to looking. "Arianna?" I heard someone and looked behind me to see my mom. She kicked me out after she found out I was pregnant. Miyah doesn't know her because I didn't want her too. "When did you have other kids?" She said pointing to Jackson and the buggy "that is none of your business" I said politely "im sorry" she said "no you can't do that goodbye" I said and she walked away. "It's gonna be okay babe" Luke said rubbing my back.

Short chapter I know and I'm sorry but hey atleast it's an update.