short chapter: 6

Ariannas p.o.v May 5

I woke up to the sound of beeping. I realized it was my computer Miyah was still soundfully asleep and so i walked over to my computer desk and I saw a had a video chat from luke so I answered it. "Hey babe one sec" i whispered and picked up my laptop and walked to the kitchen "ok sorry Miyahs still sleeping" i said " hey babe and it's okay" luke smiled " hey ariii" i heard in the backround. Which I knew were ashton calum and Michaels voices go figure. "Hey guys" I said and laughed at how silly they were. " mama mama mama" Miyah called out "yes baby" i said and turned around. She walked out and saw luke on the screen " DADDY DADDY" she yelled and jumps on my lap. "Hey princess you being good for mommy?" Luke asked and I laughed "it's been one day babe" i said smiling.

After a couple of hours of talking to them they had to go and yes I've already fed and changed Miyah. I looked in the mirror at my stomach. I wasn't gonna show yet you start showing at around 4 to 5 months (true fact) I sat down beside Miyah it's time I told her. Right. "Baby girl mama needs to tell you something" I said and put her on my lap "yes mama" "Mama's having a baby. Your gonna have a younger sister or brother baby" i said and her face lit up. This is going nicely. "Yay yay yay a new baby brodder or swister" she said happily. The day consisted on going shopping for new clothes for Miyah and some new toys we ate Mcdonald then went home I gave her a bath and we skype luke and the boys and said our good night's then I put Miyah to bed and I went to bed after a long day of shopping and being stared at (since she's young and has a child) I needed to sleep.