chapter 15

Ariannas p.o.v
Here I am cuddling in bed with Luke while all the kids are in bed. "Three beautiful babies" Luke mumbled into my neck "yeah Miyah is turning five next year" I pouted. "She's starting kindergarten in September" Luke said and I felt a pain of hurt. My baby is growing up way to fast. "Shush up we still have 2 more months so shush" I said not wanting to think about it "Wow the twins are already two months" Luke said amused "Shut up I know they're growing up to fast and I don't like it" I said turning to face luke.
---Next day---
"Miyah come get your clothes on" I yelled as Miyah ran around the apartment with no clothes on. "don't make me count to 3" I warned and she stopped and ran back to her room where I was "thank you" I said putting her clothes on. Luke was in the living room with the twins. "Okay baby girl your good to go" I said and she ran out of the room. I walked out into the living room and saw luke lying on the floor with the twins. "Emberlee Jackson" I said and laid on the opposite side Luke was on. Miyah came running in soon after she sat on my belly laughing "Mama dadda why are we on the floor?" She giggled "I don't know" Luke laughed. "Oh dadda sing sing" Miyah said running into our room. She came out grunting. I noticed she was carrying Luke's acoustic guitar. "You found me" Miyah suggested. She loved that song. But hey who can blame her. "Okay baby anything for you" he said grabbing his guitar and sitting on the couch. I grabbed the twins and put them on each of my thighs so they were facing towards Luke. As soon as he started strumming the song Miyahs face lit up. When luke started to sing I looked down and saw the twins attempting to smile. I loved these small moments.

Ayyye two updates one day. Congrats Hayley. Please vote and comment. And btw my names Hayley....