DADDY- chapter 2

Arianna p.o.v May 2

I woke up to Miyah jumping on my bed " mama wake wake up knock at door" Miyah said and I shot up and got out of bed and grabbed Miyah and ran to the door. I opened it to find Luke, Calum, Ashton and Micheal all standing there. " Hey guys" I said letting them in and looked at the clock it read 11am. Snap I slept in. "Miyah baby what do u want to eat?" I asked putting my hair up in a high pony tail. "Sorry I kinda just woke up" i said and looked at the four on the couch "it's okay" Mike said and I looked back at Miyah " wucky chawms" Miyah said and I grabbed her Olaf bowl and spoon and put some cereal and milk and handed to her and she started to eat. I sat down on Luke's lap. "Hey how's it been?" I said and luke kissed my cheek " good" ash said and I smiled "i bet you any money that Miyahs gonna be a great singer because me and luke are pretty good singers" i said looking at the boys "pretty good?" Luke said "yep" i said popping the 'p' " Hiya wuke cawum Mikey and ashy" Miyah said walking to me she whispered something in my ear and I quickly agreed smiling. I got up and put my phone on a speaker and turned it up a little so we could still here ourselves. " we are singing " Wuv is an oppen door fwrum frozen" Miyah said and I smiled " mama is Hans and I'm Anna" She said and we saw them give us all there attention luke even grabbed a his phone and started video tapping. Once we finished the boys were astonished " good job baby girl" I said and picked Miyah up and spun her around and put her down. She walked up to Luke and began to speak " Mama told me you don't want me to call you daddy " Miyah said and I ran over to her and swooped her off her feet "well you can call me daddy if you want" luke said and the boys looked happy " DADDY" Miyah yelled and ran to him and swooped her off her feet and spun her and kissed her little nose. "Well we're going to the fair today" luke said " were gonna give you time alone so we're gonna rehearse" ash said and they left after we said out goodbyes.