2 months- chapter 5

Ariannas p.o.v May 3

I looked in my body mirror turning to my side lifting my shirt up and putting my hands on my belly. My second child and I'm only 17 that's alot to take in. Right now luke is rehearsing in a little studio down the street. Miyah is having her nap at the moment. It's around 12 pm and I'm listening to low music and looking at my stomach, I just lost all the baby fat from Miyah now I have to lose it all again. I didn't hear the door open or close until I heard " what are you doing?" From luke standing in the door frame. I jumped and looked at him " luke I'm pregnant again" i said truthfully lifting my shirt down. He looked at me shocked. I heard him say a curse word under his breathe. "I'm so sorry baby" luke said and gave me a hug " what are you sorry?" I asked him "I'm going on tour for about 2 months baby I found out today at rehearsal" he said looking at me in my eyes "it's okay right only for 2 months right" i said tears welling up in my eyes " shhh baby don't cry don't cry" luke said wiping my tears "when do you leave?" I barely got out "tommorow at 5am" he said "oh" was all I manages to say "momma daddy why you crwyin" i heard Miyah say from my door way "baby daddy's going away for a little" I said and Miyah screamed no and started crying. I ran to her and picked her up and we both cried together luke hugged us and started crying aswell. After a couple hours of talking and explaining to Miyah luke was packing by now it's was 8 pm and I gave Miyah a bath and put her to bed after we had pizza for dinner. Me and luke tucked her in and went to bed ourselves.

*********** May 4

I woke up to the sound of stuff moving around I opened my eyes and saw luke getting changed "don't go cheating on me now" i said and luke immediately turned around "i would never babe" he said and kissed me "good" i looked at the clock and it was 4:30am "we better get you to the airport are the boys meeting you there?" I asked he nodded his head and grabbed his stuff. I grabbed Miyah and buckled her in her car seat. As soon as we got there me and Miyah were engulfed in hugs from all the boys. I planted one last kiss on Luke's lips and watched him leave. Miyah was crying and I was trying to comfort her "hey baby girl only 2 months it will fly by so quickly and daddy will be playing horses with yoy soon" i said and Miyah calmed down and fell asleep on my shoulder. We got home and went back to bed but this time Miyah slept in my bed with me.

This is a filler chapter so vote Comment please