The End

I'm sorry everyone but I'm back!!!

Reminder: Miyah is 15. Jackson and Emberlee are 12. Hunter is 10 and Chelsea, Chase and Chester are 8. And I had quadruplets Lia, Mia, Mason and Leroy they are 4.
Ariannas p.o.v
"Luke babe where did Chelseas pink monkey go?" I yelled since Luke was upstairs and I was down stairs. "I don't know" he yelled. I groaned annoyed. Hunter, Chase and Chester are at football. We finally signed them up. They're really happy playing it as well. Miyah likes to sing. Go figure. Chelsea, Lia and Mia are signed up for Ballet. Let's just hope they stick with it. Jackson and Emberlee like to dance hip hop dancing. Which is so cute. All of my babies are growing up to fast. God I feel old. Miyah is turning 16 in 2 weeks. Time flies bye. "I'm sorry Chelsea me and Daddy can't find it right now" I said and Chelsea walked away with a pouty face. I walked up stairs groaning as the pain in my back got worse. "Blah. It would be great if you could help me" I said flopping on the bed. "But babe your the mom. I make the money" Luke smirked. "I will slap that smirk off your face Luke" I said and we both started laughing. "We are really old" I said and Luke nodded agreeing. "DOGGY PILE!" Mason yelled jumping on me and I was on Luke. Then came Leroy, Lia, Mia, Jackson, Emberlee and last but not least my oldest baby. Miyah. She didn't put all her wait obviously. I smiled as everyone was laughing. These were my favourite moments. I loved my beautiful family.

This is the end!! Ahh. Thankyou all for this wonderful journey. I'm glad I got to experience it with all of you lovelys!