chapter 9

Ariannas p.o.v * 5 months later* June 5th. Plz message me I wanna talk to new people

I looked at my growing belly turns out I'm having twins. A boy and a girl Miyah is really exited about having more siblings and it's cute she even talks to them in my belly and tells them what she did that day and it makes me smile. I haven't seen look in about 5 months. Oh well its how it was before. I'm really exited abput having too more and Miyah helped me choose the names Emberlee Anne for the girl and Hunter Alexander for the boy. "Miyah go get dressed were going to the store" i told her and she ran to her room. Miyahs birthday is in three days and since she's turning 4 this birthday is gonna be great. I'm inviting my family members and her cousins and I'm even renting Mickey mouse character costumes(of course there will be perfessionals inside the costume) She ran into her room and I walked into mine and choose out my purple maternity shirt and some yoga pants because there really comfy. It's only 12 pm and I still need to get clothes and all that for the nursery. I walk into my bathroom and brush my hair and teeth and do my usual makeup. I walk out and see Miyah in her Minnie mouse shirt and black tights and her minnie ears. "Awwe baby you look so cute" I said and she ran and hugged me "mama you wook bootuful" she said "thank you baby girl" I said and she put on her flats I grabbed my little purse and shoved my phone and wallet in it. I grabbed Miyahs stroller and she got in it and I buckled her in and handed her, her sippy cup. We arrived at the mall and walked through the doors and Miyah immediately started to smile. "Mama mama can I get a build a bear for the babies" Miyah said "after we get what we need okay" I said and she smiled. She hasn't been asking for daddy that often and I'm thankful I guess luke didn't want to step up his game. Too bad he's missing out on Miyah and the twins. I walked into the Abby store in the mall and grabbed alot of cute outfits that Miyah helped me choose. I also grabbed some bottles and paid then walked out. I looked over and saw that one person I didn't want to see but he was with a girl. "Arianna?" he asked and I stopped thankfully Miyah was asleep in her stroller. "What do you want?" I said harshly "how far along?" He asked ignoring my question "6 months and by the way I'm having twins not that it matters to you" I spat "woah calm down I do have a right to know they are mine" "seriously are you being for real you can't even try and be there for Miyah she's been asking for you what am I supposed to say 'oh I saw daddy making out with another women' no I'm not so" i stopped and walked away until I felt him grab my arm "what?" I said "okay I'm sorry I want to be there for the kids life okay and I love them to death and I love  you" he said "sorry isn't gonna work this time" I said and walked to the build a bear store and sweet someone I haven't seen in a while "IDA" I yelled to my sister in a build a bear out fit "Arianna" she said and ran to me and hugged me "woah" she said looking and my stomach "twins" I said and she smiled "more nieces and nephews" she cooed and looked at Miyah "she's gotten so big last time I saw her she was about 4 months" she said and laughed we exchanged numbers after I got Miyah and the twins a build a bear then went home and put Miyah down for a nap since it was 3 pm. I heard my ring tone go off so I picked it up.

Phone convo

Me : Hello

?: I'm sorry what do I need to do?

Me: Luke seriously

Luke: tommorow night be ready in something kinda fancy for 8 pm. The lads will watch Miyah.

Me: why?

Luke: just do it

Me: who was that girl you were with

Luke: Ashton's friend

Me: fine bye

Luke: bye

End of phone convo

I smiled at the thought of tommorow night.

Sorry for chapter 8 I was sick so here you go I hope this makes up for it..