Chapter 22

Ariannas p.o.v *4 years*(last time promise)
Miyah is 15. Jackson and Emberlee are 12. Hunter is 10 and Chelsea, Chase and Chester are 8. And I had quadruplets Lia, Mia, Mason and Leroy they are 4. "Kids we are going out come on" I yelled and heard lots of footsteps. "Can I stay home?" Miyah asked. "No because last time we caught you with a boy" I said sternly and she groaned. Luke was hanging with ashton today. I put the quadruplets and triplets in the wagon while I made Hunter hold Miyahs hand which she hated. While Emberlee and Jackson walked beside them. "Okay everyone stay together" I said and did a head count. 12 check. Woah 12 kids. "Mom why did you have to have so many kids?" Miyah groaned "you could of been done with the twins" she continued as we walked to the store. "No because then I wouldn't have my wonderful children" I smiled and she groaned. "Shut up Miyah and stop groaning it's annoying " Jack whined. "Shut up Jack she can do whatever" Emberlee said. "Not again" Hunter said rolling his eyes. Once on of them gets going everyone does. "Shut up" I heard Chase and I looked at him and then the others started to say it and everyone started to argue. "Enough" I yelled and everyone went silent. "No saying shut up" I said looking at then as we walked into the store. "Okay everyone im gonna give you a list and you go get it and bring it back" I said handing the older ones paper. "I wanna" Chase whined and Chelsea whined "No fair" Chester whined. "Your gonna help mommy" I said and they smiled clapping. "Bye and be careful no running" I said and they ran off. I groaned. "Okay so let's get started" I said and started walking.