chapter 8

If you want you can inbox me and we can become Internet besties. ... please I just want some Internet friends and here is a chapter for you lovely people.

Ariannas p.o.v

It's 4am in the fricking morning. "That's what I like about you" my ringer went off and I immediately got it so it didn't wake Miyah up

Phone convo

Me : who is this? I didn't have time to see the caller ID because I didn't want to wake Miyah .

Luke: I'm sorry she came onto me first.

Me: Lucas I'm done with these excuses and accidents okay we have a baby girl and a child on the way okay and it breaks my heart to know that you would go and do that and if she came onto you first why didn't you pull away. Our children need their father so you better step up your game Lucas or you going to lose a lot.

Luke: I'm sorry and I will do anything to make it up to you and our babies.

Me: it's not that easy Lucas.

Luke: why do you keep calling me Lucas?

Me: because I'm very angry with you. Like very mad and dressed and I shouldn't be stressed because it's bad for the baby. I'm a mess.

Luke: calm down o-

Me: don't tell me to calm down okay I have been through so much and if you don't even love me well well we will make an arrangement maybe of when you get the kids. I don't want to do this. But if you can go sucking faces with another girl I'm sure you can do it again.

Luke: Arianna I'm sorry okay I don't know what you expect me to do okay.

Me: Forget it Lucas goodbye

End of phone convo

Stress is all I'm feeling. It's terrible for the baby. I need to think happy. Miyah and her new baby sister or brother. Ohhh baby names. I grabbed a pen and a peice of paper and started to right some baby names that I like.

Girls

~Emberlee Ann

~Brooke May

~Katherine Christina

Boys

~Hunter Alexander

- Jackson ?

All I can think of right now. I can't wait to go shopping for more baby clothes. I don't even know why I'm exited to have another baby. I don't know why luke would do that to me.

I am so so so sorry for this short chapter but yeah of you want to talk inbox me btw I'm awkward...