What Is Love?

They were in the prime of their teens. Both inexperienced and absolutely new to the vague concept of falling in love. Neither interested in cliché bars of chocolates, or bunch of roses. While she wished for a love for eternity, he wished for eternity in love. Then one magical afternoon, their eyes met, time slipped, days passed, until ultimately when their ways parted. Now both have a different perception than before. Now they know that eternity lies not in time but rather in that floating feeling that is so strong that eternity feels mortal. The feeling that lives within you, no matter now dead you are outside, the feeling that stays alive even when eternity fails to, the feeling that resides in you, no matter you do or not. The eternal feeling of that moment frozen in time that creates a void inside of time, that even eternal eternities fail to fill. The void in which the sweet fragrance of that person still holds the power to bring a stupid, unreasonable smile on one's face. They know that the real essence lies not in eternal love but rather in that one moment where their love was so powerful that it surpassed all the worldly dimensions including time. 

Is anyone even reading?