Chapter 10

Chapter 10

KAYLA'S POV

"WE'RE STAYING IN A HOTEL TONIGHT!" CC cheered, running through the bus and everyone cheered.

***

After the show, we all packed an overnight bag and checked into the hotel. I would be staying with Andy, Diana was staying with Jinxx, Jake and CC were staying together and Ashley got his own room, Good thing too because there was a groupie slung around his waist.

Ashley and his toy for the night rushed to the elevators so they could get their night started. We all decided to wait for the next elevator. The six of us got on and rode up to our floor. We passed Ashley's room and could already hear them, perfect.

We said bye to each other and went into our seperate rooms.

"I love the nights we get to be in hotels." Andy said, flopping onto the bed. "So much better than the tour bus."

"Well yeah because you're a giant." I laughed.

"Pretty much." He chuckled. We spent the rest of the night cuddled up to each other, watching TV. I went to go change and get ready for bed while all Andy had to do was strip to his boxers. I changed nad opened the door, allowing Andy to come in and brush his teeth. I brushed my hair and pulled it into a ponytail. I removed my makeup and brushed my teeth and joined Andy in the bed.

I cuddled into Andy and he pulled my face up, kissing me. I kissed back and then our kiss got deeper. He rolled on top of me, his hands traveling down to my hips. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted it over my head. He pulled my shorts down and I kicked them off.

He started kissing my neck, moving around the exposed skin until I let out a quiet moan. He smirked against my skin and bit down on that spot, making me moan louder. He kept biting, leaving behind a hickey. He kissed and sucked my neck while he curled his fingers around the waistband of my panties.

He started to slowly pull them down when I realized what I was doing. I pushed him off of me and grabbed my shirt, putting it back on and sitting down on the bed. I pulled my knees up to my chest and started sobbing.

"Kayla?" He asked with a confused look, turning on the lamp.

"I-I'm sorry Andy, I-I can't do this." I cried.

"Do what?" He asked.

"Have sex with you."

"Are you a virgin? Kayla, I'll go easy."

"I am, but that's not the point." I sighed.

"Well, what is it Kayla? I want to know how I can help you."

"It's just-I-um-" I started to sob again and Andy sat down next to me. He pulled me close to him and I cried into his chest, Andy rubbing my back and trying to calm me down. After a few minutes, I stopped crying and pulled away.

"Well, um, I'm Christian." I said.

"Okay, and?" He asked, still confused.

"That promise ring that I lost, it was a purity ring. I'm saving myself for marriage."

'Oh." He said and I nodded.

"Please don't hate me." I said, tears filling my eyes again.

"Kayla, why would I hate you?"

"B-Because I don't want to have sex."

"Kayla." He sighed. "I don't need sex to survive. If I have to wait for you then so be it, you are worth waiting for. I'm not going to ditch you or force you into anything just so I can have sex with you. You are the best girl I've ever dated and I don't want to lose you."

"I love you Andy."

"I love you too." He smiled, kissing my lips. I picked up my shorts and pulled them back on. We climbed into the other bed and cuddled.

"Your body is beautiful by the way." Andy smirked and I just blushed. "Goodnight." He said, kissing my nose.

"Goodnight." I said, cuddling into his chest and faling asleep.

******************************************************************************************

Listening to All The Rage~ Blood On The Dance Floor

10 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER