Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Kayla's POV

*One Month Later*

I was cuddling with Andy on his couch when he paused the movie.

"Kayla."

"Yeah?" I asked, turning my head to look up at him.

"So, I just got word today that I leave for tour in a month."

"Awh." I pouted.

"You can come with me."

"I'm sorry Andy, I can't take any more days off of work."

"You wouldn't have to work if you moved in with me." He suggested.

"I'm sorry Andy, I'm just not ready to live with you yet."

"I understand." He sighed. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled, kissing his lips.

*One Month Later*

Andy lifted me off of the ground as he grabbed me in a bear hug. I hugged him back as tight as I could, my face buried in his shoulder.

"I'm going to miss you so much." He said.

"I'm going to miss you too." I said. He finally put me down and planted a long, deep kiss on my lips. I was going to see their California shows at the very end of their tour, but that was three months away. I've already picked up extra shifts at work to keep my mind off of Andy.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too." I smiled, kissing him again.

"BIERSACK! LET'S GO!" Ashley yelled from the security line at the airport. Andy grumbled and looked down at me.

"I have to go. I love you though and I'll miss you so so much. I'll call you everyday, okay?"

"Okay, love you too." I said as he jogged to join his band. I stood and watched as they went through security until they disappeared from sight. I left the airport and went to my car, driving home. These three months are going to be really, really hard.

*********************************************************************************

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER

NO IDEAS!???!